Can't let a burglar interfer with going to work

Can't let a burglar interfer with going to work

This is a discussion on Can't let a burglar interfer with going to work within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; SUPERHERO HUSBAND HOGTIES BURGLAR, LEAVES HIM IN THE YARD FOR POLICE AND GOES TO WORK...

Thread: Can't let a burglar interfer with going to work

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Takin' care of bidness........no need to let it ruin your day.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

Boss: "Bob, you're 10 minutes late."
    Bob: "Yeah, somebody tried to break into the house this morning and I had to subdue him and tie him up. Left him in the front yard for the cops."
    Boss: "Riiiight. Just don't let it happen again, okay?"
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

That's perty cotton pickin' funny I don't care who you are!!! I've heard the phrase bums rush countless times in my life but I'll have to be truthful when I say I don't really know the meaning of that phrase?? I'd be tickled if anyone like ANG or OldVet or LionRound or msgt/ret might explain it to me in a PM where I'd be sure to see it in a timely manner.

As Jackson above so eloquently put it... just takin' care a bidness.....

One can only hope MrCole, burglar UN-extrordinaire enjoyed his 5M of fame getting his mug plastered on YouTube. I think it would be fitting given his line of work if in the future MrCole were to get unceremoniously bumrushed semi frequently as a gesture on the part of law abiding citizens everywhere that his line of work is NOT looked upon favorably.

Just one old Redneck's opinion. I hope this last bit will pass Moderator scrutiny.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    we need a "sigh" smiley.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    Funny and great all in one.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    Cole now faces one charge of first degree burglary. He is being held at the Tulsa County jail on a $32,079 bond.
    Hm. $32,079 for the bond. I'm wondering what the $79 is for ... the rope?

"Bum-rushed" the BG, eh? No short, no shoes, no service. The BG shoulda read the sign out front. He'll get a little bit of time to reflect upon his stupidity. Of course, "little bit" is the operative phrase, there. Soon, he'll likely be back on the street. And he knows where that house is, and that it contains a couple of folks who bested him, embarrassed him. Watch yer 'six.'
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Links