TSA at it again

This is a discussion on TSA at it again within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Most recently: Decorated, wounded Marine treated 'shamefully' by security screeners | Military Times | militarytimes.com March 2013: Amputee Marine 'humiliated' by TSA airport security check ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By WHEC724
  • 3 Post By Nmuskier
  • 3 Post By goldshellback
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: TSA at it again

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I understand that anyone can steal a uniform, therefore there must be due diligence in screening anyone.

However, they DAMN well better be extremely respectful and discreet in doing so, while thanking them profusely for their service and sacrifice.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    What about his military ID and travel orders?
    atctimmy, Jeanlouise and msgt/ret like this.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    T= too S = stupid A = again YUP TSA

The TSA is suffering from the same 'disease' that many educators, politicians, etc. are suffering from..... lack of common sense, critical-thinking skills, and personal responsibility/accountability.
    msgt/ret, WHEC724 and Jeanlouise like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    We are so screwed up as a country now that I don't know how it can be fixed.

Well, getting rid of the TSA and allowing the airlines to do their own screening would be a start.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I believe American airports should initiate the Israeli Method with multiple layers of security. Upon activation TSA is terminated immediately and the agency shutdown 100% including the head of the agency. All TSA has shown America is they have too many knuckleheads working with airport travelers.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I believe American airports should initiate the Israeli Method with multiple layers of security. Upon activation TSA is terminated immediately and the agency shutdown 100% including the head of the agency. All TSA has shown America is they have too many knuckleheads working with airport travelers.
    I'll never forget the one time that I flew EL-AL into Israel. The flight attendants were muscular 280lb scar-faced, knuckle-dragging hairy apes stuffed into trim flight suites and politely serving our drinks. I never felt safer in my life.

Flying out (I'm easily profiled), I was politely 'interviewed' by a pretty, uzi-carrying young lady that scared the poo out of me.

Links