need tips on cleaning my motorcycle gloves

This is a discussion on need tips on cleaning my motorcycle gloves within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Men's Air Flow Full-Finger Gloves | Warm Weather Riding | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store These are the gloves I have. Over the last month of ...

Men's Air Flow Full-Finger Gloves | Warm Weather Riding | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

These are the gloves I have. Over the last month of constant rain it seems I have acquired a mildew problem. I'm not completely sure how I should clean them because of the two different materials. I don't want to ruin the leather or anything and the tag is faded so I can't read what it suggests. Anyone have any tips?

Also if you are in the market for some gloves I would recommend these. I have worn them in all different types of weather and tempts. Your hands don't get sweaty even in the 90's and at 45 out I would say I'm all set for about 25 30 minutes. They only got mildew this one time because at some point over the last month of nothing but rain I let them set in my saddle bag (opps). Also using them in the rain I can't say I've noticed my hands wet afterwards. Great gloves that are 3 years old and look bran new.

The slick leather parts you can use saddle soap or neets foot oil on. Not sure about the fabric or suede parts.

Your local harley dealer likely has some HD product that will work if you go ask them. They have HD everything else LOL
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    They have HD everything else LOL
    I went to a Harley dealer once looking for typical bumper stickers often seen on bikes. They didn't have any stickers.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

My tip would be to look for a dealer that has a pair of the new gloves in stock and take a peek at the product care tag.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Links