New SIM CITY

This is a discussion on New SIM CITY within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; .. By EA Sports, internet access is a must. The game got a lot of flack, for example, when it came out it was damn ...

Thread: New SIM CITY

New SIM CITY

.. By EA Sports, internet access is a must. The game got a lot of flack, for example, when it came out it was damn near impossible to connect to a server to even play the game you spent about $40 +/- to play.

Anyways, all flack aside, now one can log in without any troubles, to any server, at any time. I was curious if anybody else here also had the new SIM CITY, if you'd be interested in creating a region together.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

I've had it with EA. They can kiss my wa-too-see.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Ahh Sim City, that brings back memories. You knew you were a baller when your city had a fusion power plant.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    .. By EA Sports, internet access is a must. The game got a lot of flack, for example, when it came out it was damn near impossible to connect to a server to even play the game you spent about $40 +/- to play.

Anyways, all flack aside, now one can log in without any troubles, to any server, at any time. I was curious if anybody else here also had the new SIM CITY, if you'd be interested in creating a region together.
    You need to start playing real videos games. Shooters for the win....

Not so far, but I'll keep you in mind if I get it. Can you simulate gun-control policies? It would be cool if one of the "disasters" you could run would be a handgun ban, you could watch all your productive little sims getting gunned down by the criminal sims...
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Links