Dershowitz - Zimmerman had his Civil Rights Violated!

This is a discussion on Dershowitz - Zimmerman had his Civil Rights Violated! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Special Prosecutor Angela Corey Should Be Disbarred - YouTube Alan Dershowitz and HuckBerry discuss the Zimmerman Trial and misconduct!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Dershowitz - Zimmerman had his Civil Rights Violated!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Dershowitz - Zimmerman had his Civil Rights Violated!

Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Special Prosecutor Angela Corey Should Be Disbarred - YouTube

Alan Dershowitz and HuckBerry discuss the Zimmerman Trial and misconduct!
    CIBMike likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Zimmerman is going to MAKE MONEY from all the violations against him,,,, especially from
    NBC and the doctoring up of the phone tape to make him sound as though he KNEW Martin
    was Black, NBC falsified the tape by removing words which Zimmerman spoke.
    atctimmy, welder516 and CIBMike like this.

I agree did you see post trial where Corey and West held their press conference and basically said they were right all along. Their actions are shameful!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    I agree did you see post trial where Corey and West held their press conference and basically said they were right all along. Their actions are shameful!
    Now that he has been adjudicated and exonerated, do their ongoing public diatribes not constitute defamation and/or libel?
    CIBMike likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    He already won a case against NBC.

I know it's been discussed, re: FL state law immunity after a justifiable shooting. However, all these civil rights activists are promising a federal civil rights suit against Zimmerman.

Are they just ignoring the law (typical), talking out of their 5th point of contact (typical), or can they actually bring federal charges (in violation of FL state law)? Given our current Attorney General's track record, I'd be worried.

Here is another interview with the Prosecutors: George Zimmerman Prosecutor 'Prayed' for Him to testify - ABC News

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Mr. Z needs to sick that pit bull Mr. West on them.............he's chompin' at the bit.
    What about Chris Mathews....who called him a flat out Murderer on national TV....

Nah, Mr. Zimmerman can't have his civil rights violated. He's too "white" per the mainstream media......
    Oldpsufan, CIBMike and d2jlking like this.

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    Here is another interview with the Prosecutors: George Zimmerman Prosecutor 'Prayed' for Him to testify - ABC News
    After watching that crap, I have lost a lot of faith in our written law to protect those that choose to be responsible with our own defense.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

While Dershowitz and I have not always followed the same drummer, this one we're in lock step!
    blitzburgh and Jeanlouise like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    Zimmerman is going to MAKE MONEY from all the violations against him,,,, especially from
    NBC and the doctoring up of the phone tape to make him sound as though he KNEW Martin
    was Black, NBC falsified the tape by removing words which Zimmerman spoke.
    I hope that any news org. that doctored up or was negligent needs to pay big time . I am so tired of these folks throwing rocks then standing back writting and reporting about the rocks in which they have thrown . Shame on them .
    Glock1978 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Dershowitz was spot on IMO. I await her disbarment.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    I saw that Dershowitz interview...he was great!
    If the Feds go after Zimmerman I hope several high profile lawyers get together and go after Corsey and defend Zimmerman.

The FBI has already reported that they found no evidence that Zimmerman violated Martins Civil Rights.

This misuse of our government is outrageous! Obama and Holder, with the help of Jackson and Sharpton, have set race relations back 5 decades.
    d2jlking likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Now that he's a free man....IMO.............Mr. Z should take a long vacation and not in this country......the pot hasn't reached the boiling point yet......maybe after Saturday and all the demonstrations scheduled it could be getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I saw that Dershowitz interview...he was great!
    If the Feds go after Zimmerman I hope several high profile lawyers get together and go after Corsey and defend Zimmerman.

The FBI has already reported that they found no evidence that Zimmerman violated Martins Civil Rights.

This misuse of our government is outrageous! Obama and Holder, with the help of Jackson and Sharpton, have set race relations back 5 decades.
    Carefulw.jpg

Carefulw.jpg
    Jeanlouise and Glock1978 like this.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links