Well this isn't good

This is a discussion on Well this isn't good within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Apparently another newspaper has jumped on the "let's ban online ammo sales" bandwagon. How the Aurora shooter got his bullets : News...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tdave

Thread: Well this isn't good

Well this isn't good

Apparently another newspaper has jumped on the "let's ban online ammo sales" bandwagon.

How the Aurora shooter got his bullets : News
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

2. Remove Ads

The grabbers have been on this well before sandy hook. On huffington post for probably two years they have been saying stuff like "Anyone can order THOUSANDS of rounds of ammo!" and "No one needs that much!!"

Since there was no talk a ban back then, I ignored them. But they have been laying the groundwork for obamas gun ban nonsense for some time, now. Well before sandy hook.

I fully expect Obama to go after ammo, especially imported ammo, and gun parts.

so I am being lumped into the group of people like James Holmes because I choose to shop online instead of driving 15 miles to my nearest
    store that carries bulk ammo? Wow. Funny, I still feel sane, and I am NOT going to dye my hair red.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

How did the Sandy Hook killer get his bullets the article asks? He murdered his mother and stole them! How does harassing legitimate gun owners stop that?
    msgt/ret likes this.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    You can buy anything!! on line. think i'll buy a f16 and a tank or two. shipping may be a problem? along with other laws.

Links