Special report: A deep look into how Aurora shooter got his ammo

This is a discussion on Special report: A deep look into how Aurora shooter got his ammo within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's the link: Html : How the Aurora shooter got his ammo : stltoday.com Quote: It wasn’t always possible for someone to buy so many ...

Thread: Special report: A deep look into how Aurora shooter got his ammo

Special report: A deep look into how Aurora shooter got his ammo

Here's the link: Html : How the Aurora shooter got his ammo : stltoday.com

Quote:
    It wasn’t always possible for someone to buy so many bullets so quickly, with so little scrutiny. And it wasn’t always so difficult to track where those bullets came from.

For those who take the time to read this: How do you feel? What do you think?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    What do I think? I think I'm going to puke. I didn't know Bloomberg wrote for the St. Louis paper.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I guess it's a good thing he didn't just take a few Molotov cocktails to the theatre. Would be a hell of a time to track where he bought the soda bottles and gasoline with all these damn retail options.

Imbeciles.

I just read the entire article. As I was reading I kept waiting for the "ah ha" moment of revelation. It never happened. The article is basically a business story of a couple of guys who sell ammunition and now will be able to sell firearms. I'm not sure of the intent. No where did I see these gentlemen committing any crimes. I guess the intent is any article written about guns or in this case, ammunition, is supposed to inspire people to write their representatives to stop legal businesses from conducting legal transactions. Did I miss something here?
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Bad luck has perfect timing Joe "the donster" deBunker
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

Links