Gun Bash

This is a discussion on Gun Bash within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Went to a Gun Bash sponsored by the local fire dept to raise money for new equipment. My brother in law won a Stag Arms ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh
  • 2 Post By welder516

Thread: Gun Bash

VIP Member

Gun Bash

Went to a Gun Bash sponsored by the local fire dept to raise money for new equipment. My brother in law won a Stag Arms 223 AR on a 5.00 ticket . I won last year a 22.250 Savage . I was wondering if others out there have these events in their towns and if you have won weapons as well .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Wait...this happened in Maryland????
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Yup, participated in those raffles all the time in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Unfortunately, I never won but the money was well spent nonetheless.
    welder516 likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Jl , Yes and a pretty good turn out . We are out numbered here but fighting the good fight.
    TN_Mike and Jeanlouise like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Went to a Gun Bash sponsored by the local fire dept to raise money for new equipment. My brother in law won a Stag Arms 223 AR on a 5.00 ticket . I won last year a 22.250 Savage . I was wondering if others out there have these events in their towns and if you have won weapons as well .
    Never heard of one of these being held around here but I sure wish someone would start holding them! A $5 investment paid off with an AR??? That is awesome!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Ducks Unlimited and Friends of the NRA banquets here in Orlando. I've been to several, but have never one squat.
    My buddy won a Glock 26, and a Remington 870.....and he would not share one of them with me.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I would have thought a "gun bash" would have an entirely different meaning in Maryland. Likely involving sledgehammers.

Sounds fun! I'll have to look around for one.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Links