familier with the Howard Morgan case? share your thoughts with me pls.

This is a discussion on familier with the Howard Morgan case? share your thoughts with me pls. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Howard Morgan case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia anyone here heard of the case? what are your thoughts? i have not formed an opinion as ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: familier with the Howard Morgan case? share your thoughts with me pls.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar

familier with the Howard Morgan case? share your thoughts with me pls.

Howard Morgan case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anyone here heard of the case? what are your thoughts? i have not formed an opinion as of yet. hoping that those that have studied up on the case would share their findings.

the case is not new and has been going on for a few years now. if there was a thread discussing it pls point me towards it.
    Last edited by technomonster; July 22nd, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

2. Remove Ads

mods fix my title pls FAMILIAR...
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    Well having read the wiki link it stinks like rotten fish.....but then again wiki is only as reliable as the person who wrote it.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Well having read the wiki link it stinks like rotten fish.....but then again wiki is only as reliable as the person who wrote it.
    the wiki page was consistent with some other articles i have read on the case. and yes, wiki dose not equal truth. but anyone that sees falsehood on a wiki page can potentially edit it. which is why i`m on the hunt for more info.

here are some more links from both the liberal and conservative media. also the FOP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1399834.html

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/04/0...rayvon-martin/

http://politicalaffairs.net/howard-m...-found-guilty/

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2006/01...rd-morgan.html

http://www.chicagofop.org/justice-se...howard-morgan/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by technomonster View Post
    mods fix my title pls FAMILIAR...
    techno, you can change the title by going to your first post, then to "edit"...then " Go advanced"...that will bring up your post with the title line and you can change it there.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Chicago is a dangerous place for BNSF detectives.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Magg45 View Post
    The Howard Morgan case revolves around an incident that took place on February 21, 2005, in Chicago. Detective Howard Morgan was shot 28 times by four Chicago police officers: John Wrigley, Eric White, Timothy Finley and Nicolas Olsen. Morgan was accused of aggravated battery, discharging a firearm, and attempted murder; no charges were filed against the police officers. Morgan was found not guilty of battery or discharging a firearm in his 2007 trial; no verdict was returned on attempted murder. Morgan was tried a second time for attempted murder and convicted in January 2012. In April 2012, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison. His case has drawn mounting outrage from activists within Chicago and around the country.
    well. that's what the wiki page said. and is the official story in a nut shell. i was looking for more specific info. possibly a link to a site or page or blog by someone who had done some extensive study on the case. i feel that there is much more to the story.

welcome to the forum.

Am I reading this right? Shot 28 times and not only lived but recovered in under a year? Wow.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Am I reading this right? Shot 28 times and not only lived but recovered in under a year? Wow.
    that's correct, some say it`s because the the chi town PD uses super PC under powered rounds. still, many have been killed by a single .22

Links