Firearms trainer with extensive experience in teaching people who have disabilities?

This is a discussion on Firearms trainer with extensive experience in teaching people who have disabilities? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This could be important. The Volokh Conspiracy Blegs on firearms training for people with disabilities Blegs on firearms training for people with disabilities David ...

Thread: Firearms trainer with extensive experience in teaching people who have disabilities?

VIP Member

Exclamation Firearms trainer with extensive experience in teaching people who have disabilities?

This could be important.

The Volokh Conspiracy Blegs on firearms training for people with disabilities

Blegs on firearms training for people with disabilities

David Kopel July 24, 2013 12:08 am

Are you a firearms trainer with extensive experience in teaching people who have disabilities? Or do you know someone who is? If so please contact me at david@i2i.org. I would like to learn from your expertise, for a case which involves the intersection of the Second Amendment and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links