My very first trail cam pic...

This is a discussion on My very first trail cam pic... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; was of me at the house testing the thing out. But my second trail cam pic, the first pic taken in the woods was this: ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 2 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By welder516

Thread: My very first trail cam pic...

VIP Member

My very first trail cam pic...

was of me at the house testing the thing out. But my second trail cam pic, the first pic taken in the woods was this:

PICT0004 1200x899.jpg

Not the biggest buck I've ever seen but not too shabby for July 21st AND not too shabby for my first "real" trail cam pic.

He's still pretty young too.
    rocky likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm not greedy, I'll settle for one back strap.
    blitzburgh and atctimmy like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Man what I'd do for some deer jerky or a deer burger right now..
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    That's a good shot of a nice buck. Hopefully he will be around during the season. Is this the first time you have used a trail cam?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Man what I'd do for some deer jerky or a deer burger right now..
    What would you do for a " Klondike Bar " Or some deer jerky ????
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Nice! Over on archerytalk.com in the Bowhunting forum is a sticky thread about showing off your trail cam pictures. Hunters have caught trespassers, some dude in women's undergarments, and plenty of other interesting things. I'm sure you'll get some interesting things on your cam, too. Quite a few people have gotten their cams stolen, too, on public and private land.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post
    That's a good shot of a nice buck. Hopefully he will be around during the season. Is this the first time you have used a trail cam?
    Yep. That's the very first trail cam pic ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Nice! Over on archerytalk.com in the Bowhunting forum is a sticky thread about showing off your trail cam pictures. Hunters have caught trespassers, some dude in women's undergarments, and plenty of other interesting things. I'm sure you'll get some interesting things on your cam, too. Quite a few people have gotten their cams stolen, too, on public and private land.
    Ha, that's pretty funny.

Thieves would have to look pretty hard to find my trail cam. It's well camouflaged and it's not too far from the back of my house.

There are other places on my property I'd put one but they are much farther back on the property and I would worry about them getting stolen.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Those woods of yours are mighty thick. That's a nice young buck you've got. A new salt lick might keep him nearby.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links