Up and Down In 400 Seconds!

This is a discussion on Up and Down In 400 Seconds! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A shuttle launch like you have never seen! Absolutely mindblowing video shot from the Space Shuttle during launch...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoMike

Thread: Up and Down In 400 Seconds!

darbo likes this.
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

I like the note that they're 'not in space'. It's neat how we define that. I mean, to the eye, if 'up' is black and 'down' is a blue circle you're in space!. Bah, scientists and their "well, we measure the level of atmosphere to decide"
    spend more fighting Ebola than on Thanksgiving dinner. Be grateful it's being fought there, so we don't have to fight it here.

As well, there are millions in potential patents possible for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell.. (and gumption) It's an untapped technology.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    When my son worked on the shuttle program, he got us front row seats at the VIP viewing stations for an evening launch. Absolutely amazing! It is literally an "earth-shaking" experience. Still, I think the sounds have been added.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links