Gang in Baltimore beats up a man

This is a discussion on Gang in Baltimore beats up a man within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; More thuggery in Maryland, where the average citizen can't carry a gun outside his home. Mob Of Teens Brutally Attack Man In Heart Of Little ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Gang in Baltimore beats up a man

VIP Member

Gang in Baltimore beats up a man

More thuggery in Maryland, where the average citizen can't carry a gun outside his home.

Mob Of Teens Brutally Attack Man In Heart Of Little Italy CBS Baltimore

Disgusting. At least they caught them.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    “They beat this boy. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him,” said Blattermann.

Running away doesn't always work, Eric Holder.
    msgt/ret, Jeanlouise and Curzyk like this.

Well, they caught four out of a group of about 10. Glad once again that I traded my 5-rd XDS for a G19.
    StormRhydr likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Funny, they don't look Italian.
    nechaev likes this.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    If Obama had a son...
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Just another day in Charm City....

VIP Member
    There was a time that none of this would have happened in Little Italy , now alot of the yuppies in place now ( make love not war group ) so this stuff goes on . Years ago there were the projects right accross the street and the gangs would not mess with any customers or homeowners in that couple city block area of Little Italy . Now downtown is maraurding gangs of youth knocking over food and eating off of dinners plates at outside eateries .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

I understand why... The Zero explained it all to me on July 19th when he said:

... I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away....

Now, this isn't to say that the African American community is nave about the fact that African American young men are disproportionately involved in the criminal justice system; that they’re disproportionately both victims and perpetrators of violence. It’s not to make excuses for that fact -- although black folks do interpret the reasons for that in a historical context. Source: Remarks by the President on Trayvon Martin | The White House
    If I'm not mistaken, the "history that doesn't go away" was acted out by these thugs. And the historical context need not reach back in time any father than this incident or the others like it that have taken place since the Zimmerman verdict. And yet, the goal of the administration is to remove the rights of the citizen to protect himself from those acting out their perception of history... Hate crime must go both ways.
    NONAME762 and Darrow75 like this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

VIP Member
    Baltimore is one of those cities in one of those states whose elected and appointed government believes we as private citizens don't have the right to carry firearms as a means of protection from the marauding mob. I'm Sorry I cannot be more sympathetic with their plight.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Another bunch of precious, little, darling BLACK seventeen year olds
    who have been MISUNDERSTOOD.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    Another bunch of precious, little, darling BLACK seventeen year olds
    who have been MISUNDERSTOOD.
    Odds are they will be charged as adults, they get to be misunderstood in the big house. And I am sure they will be "misunderstood" over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    Odds are they will be charged as adults, they get to be misunderstood in the big house. And I am sure they will be "misunderstood" over and over again.
    Article stated that they are in fact going to be charged as adults.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    And possibly already they are in BCDC having sex with the female guards, drinking Grey Goose and eating salmon while calling their lawyers on cell phones. All of which happens in that particular "Big House".

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Article stated that they are in fact going to be charged as adults.
    The police said they would be charged as adults, that is as long as the DA resists "oh the poor children" pleas from people with agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Well, they caught four out of a group of about 10. Glad once again that I traded my 5-rd XDS for a G19.
    I hear you. I'd like to get another .357 revolver, but i'm really starting to think that 15+1 had some advantages.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links