If I Had A Million Dollars...

This is a discussion on If I Had A Million Dollars... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I found the high desert of eastern WA refreshing, as I did the barren Mohave Desert. I'm smothering here in FL under all the mobs ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: If I Had A Million Dollars...

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I found the high desert of eastern WA refreshing, as I did the barren Mohave Desert. I'm smothering here in FL under all the mobs that come down. Perhaps a summer place in Montana with a wintering hole in Nowhere, AZ.
    welder516 and WHEC724 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

I would pay off my mortgage, buy a little bit if land in northern PA by the Allegheny National Forest, buy a some of the guns I want, and take a trip to the Alaska Wilderness.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

I would tell my wife to quit her job... I would continue to work but I really wish she did not have to.
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links