2 Million Bikers to DC on 9/11

This is a discussion on 2 Million Bikers to DC on 9/11 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC I'm in. Anyone else heard of this and/or going to attend?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 2 Million Bikers to DC on 9/11

VIP Member

2 Million Bikers to DC on 9/11

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

I'm in.

Anyone else heard of this and/or going to attend?
    blitzburgh and Sheldon J like this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I've heard of it and been following it with interest. I won't be going but I'll be there in spirit cheering on all the bikers who are going to take part.

It will be interesting to see how the Million Muslim March planned for the same day get along with the 2 Million Bikers March.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I've heard of it and been following it with interest. I won't be going but I'll be there in spirit cheering on all the bikers who are going to take part.

It will be interesting to see how the Million Muslim March planned for the same day get along with the 2 Million Bikers March.

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen, 2 groups that oppose each other on such an important date. I feel for the LEO in Washington, I'm sure the bikers will behave themselves but if there is drinking involved and knowing how mad many of us are about the other group and their involvement in 9/11 I'd be surprised if there wasn't any trouble. Personally, I'd have a problem behaving myself and playing nice with the Muslims, esp since they want me wearing long black sheets AND the fact that they picked this date to march. They know it will stir trouble. To stay within forum rules, I won't say what I wish the bikers will do.......
    sealteam20001 likes this.
    GOA Member
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Too far to pedal.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Rock the Casbah - The Clash

I don't know why your post immediately made me think of this video but....it did. We don't have Muslims here....they're the ones with the towel thingy on their heads...right? We have plenty of illegals these days but no Muslims.
    NONAME762 likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    Rock the Casbah - The Clash

I don't know why your post immediately made me think of this video but....it did. We don't have Muslims here....they're the ones with the towel thingy on their heads...right? We have plenty of illegals these days but no Muslims.
    I don't think they like you to call them towels, but it's pc to call them sheets. Little sheet ______.
    GOA Member

VIP Member

The whole point of the ride is to "take back" the day from those who so ignorantly planned a march on this day.

Kind of like if a million Christians planned a march on Mecca on the day the prophet Mohammed was killed.....

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoveman View Post
    The whole point of the ride is to "take back" the day from those who so ignorantly planned a march on this day.

Kind of like if a million Christians planned a march on Mecca on the day the prophet Mohammed was killed.....
    I'll be praying it works. A bunch of tea party people are going I think it's on the 10th. I'm with Jeanlouise, will be there in spirit cheering for all of you.
    GOA Member

VIP Member
    I made a thread about it about a week ago, I think. I'll be there, Stoveman.
    Stoveman likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Sounds like an accident waiting to happen, 2 groups that oppose each other on such an important date. I feel for the LEO in Washington, I'm sure the bikers will behave themselves but if there is drinking involved and knowing how mad many of us are about the other group and their involvement in 9/11 I'd be surprised if there wasn't any trouble. Personally, I'd have a problem behaving myself and playing nice with the Muslims, esp since they want me wearing long black sheets AND the fact that they picked this date to march. They know it will stir trouble. To stay within forum rules, I won't say what I wish the bikers will do.......
    Well, well, well...so many comments, so few electrons in the Universe out there in digital land When I initially clicked on this page and saw JL's post I had the same emotion I've ever had ever since 9-11-01. I almost didn't go to work that day. But to a man when I got to work everyone had made it in. It was the quietest day I ever worked there. I'd been there 3 years so it was no problem finding something to do. It was 'busy work' but I was still productive when I wasn't crying or getting awful angry at a people I'd barely ever heard of living halfway around the world.

9-11-01 was the new Pearl Harbor Sneak Attack for modern day America. As Sister so eloquently said I can't say too much either but I'd put my money on the Bikers if I was a gambling man. Provided they're Real Bikers like Hells Angels, Bandidos or Vietnam Vets of America. If they're those wannabe weekend bikers I'd still bet on them I'd just make a smaller bet. I'd raise my glass in a toast to the crew fighting for the USA. Crapola as I'm typing this I'm coming up with my snappy one liners like crazy but not a single one yet I think I could get away with with the Mods here. Reminds me of a lil ditty outta Utah 20+years ago. My Sister was married to this bum down there at the time. He couldn't hold down a job let alone put meat on the table. But he was a hunter. So every Christmas I'd send him 2 pair winter weight warm sox and a 20R box of 180Gr 30.06 ammo to help put meat on the table. One day he was driving home and stopped for a minute along an empty stretch of highway. A small deer popped out on the shoulder. Harley took a quick looksee and grabbed a rifle and kinda snap shot. He was a good shot I'll give him that. He ran up and grabbed that dinner on the hoof and threw it in his truck and made for home. That critter made the difference between lots of 'no meat' suppers for the family. It took awhile for the story to float up to me.

After that and for every Christmas after that he got his 2 pair of wool type sox for hunting. Along with a 20R box of hunting ammo for his ought six and a 100R box of CCI HP 22. I figured another critter might pop out right place right time again. True story that.

Today is a good day for mellow RnR or CW or some old fashioned screaming loud...The 1812 Overture w/cannon fire instead of kettle drums.
    All you dads out here spend some quality time with your kids and the old Lady. Kiss her for no reason. Take the family out for burgers and shakes. Wax the GTO. Polish the Hog. Face east and salute Washington DC as I often do. Take a noobie to the range and share your precious ammo with them teaching them what you know. I never got no sleep last night so I ain't too lucid today. Someday those people will get theirs.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    May be a recipe for trouble, but I think it'll end up being pretty uneventful. Of course, there's always a chance that some may try to make it an event. The bikers I've known and grown up with are good men and we'll be in attendance. I won't be riding, as I'll be there with my mother and girlfriend, but we'll be there in support nonetheless.
    Sister and Oldpsufan like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Stoveman View Post

Git sum Stoveman GIT SUM!!
    -------------
    Git sum Sister GIT SUM!!
    ---------------
    Git sum JL GIT SUM!!
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

United Muslim Bikers | About UMMA M.A.

When worlds collide. You just knew there had to be one. I bet they can't ride in DC with that towel thing on their head, though.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    United Muslim Bikers | About UMMA M.A.

When worlds collide. You just knew there had to be one. I bet they can't ride in DC with that towel thing on their head, though.
    It says sisters can be full riding members. Did they ask the House of Saudi about that?

VIP Member
    Ask Brother Yusef......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links