Texas school stabbing

This is a discussion on Texas school stabbing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This morning in Houston TX area. 1 dead, 3 hospitalized. Dead and injured all stabbed. My question, as if I didn't know the answer, is ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 9 Post By IndianaSig
  • 4 Post By BigJon10125
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Texas school stabbing

VIP Member

Texas school stabbing

This morning in Houston TX area. 1 dead, 3 hospitalized. Dead and injured all stabbed. My question, as if I didn't know the answer, is where is the press coverage all over the radio and internet. Not sure if it is on TV since I don't have it available at work. We all know if it had been gun related, the media would be all over it.

1 dead in Houston area high school stabbing
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

The media no longer exists to report news events. It exists to manipulate and sensationalize that which will bring them the most profit. Gun shootings are easy to fan the flames. A knife? The drive-by media isn't likely to waste much time on it. No money to be made.

If the report is true, I feel bad for the non gang associates who had to be exposed to it. If it is gang members killing gang members with no innocents harmed, I ok with that. I think we should round em all up and put em in thunderdome personally...
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

In fairness, if one kid was killed in a gang-related school shooting it wouldn't be national news for weeks on end like Sandy Hook was, but I certainly get your point.

On another note, anyone else notice Alex Rodriguez is the hospital spokesman? Guess he is prepping for his suspension...
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Thumbs down

IndySig and the OP to coin a phase, you got that right!! I for one would love to see some indignant gun rights activist who is currently unknown as such a person march into ANY main media outlet and make a big stink like God Almighty demanding mega media coverage of this school stabbing. I mean get right up in their faces and make them squirm like the weasels they are until they're wetting their panties.......

Rant over.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    If the report is true... If it is gang members killing gang members with no innocents harmed, I'm OK with that. I think we should round em all up and put em in Thunderdome personally...
    I'm ALL FOR THAT. I can't remember what it's called exactly...an armorer say messes with a firearm so it blows up in the shooters face or ammo that has been triple charged with propellant blow up the weapon and take the shooter with it. Or just line up gangbangers and fire AP rounds at them w/headshots. I mean why waste ammo shooting low life maggots?
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    The stabbing was the third such violent incident at a Houston area school this year. Fourteen people were stabbed, but none killed, at a community college campus in April, and three people were wounded in a shooting at another community college campus in January.
    Funny thing these other events did not make national news either. Currently the government run media still wants a firearms ban, once that is accomplished then they will go after knives and those incidents will be the new media sensation.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Life doesn't mean anything anymore. Guns, knives, baseball bats or hypodermic needles they're all the same. There's no time to stop and think anymore. I'm not sure anyone can stop and think anymore. I would wax philosophically about how it used to be, but quite frankly no one cares. We don't have to worry about a SHTF incident or a terrorist attack, we're too busy destroying our own country. We're too busy making it too easy for our enemies. God help us all.
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Guns don't make decisions, people do.
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upguy View Post
    Life doesn't mean anything anymore. Guns, knives, baseball bats or hypodermic needles they're all the same. There's no time to stop and think anymore. I'm not sure anyone can stop and think anymore. I would wax philosophically about how it used to be, but quite frankly no one cares. We don't have to worry about a SHTF incident or a terrorist attack, we're too busy destroying our own country. We're too busy making it too easy for our enemies. God help us all.
    Buzzkill...

Also, the good ol' days were probably never as good as we remember them to be. We can cry in our beer or do what we can to make this place better.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Buzzkill...

Also, the good ol' days were probably never as good as we remember them to be. We can cry in our beer or do what we can to make this place better.
    It all depends on whose good ole days you're talking about. good luck
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Guns don't make decisions, people do.
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

If only the school had a zero tolerance policy on weapons that forbid students to carry knives on campus...

Maybe they just need a bigger "no knives" sign.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Glad I had steak for breakfast today, as I'm sure they will be coming for my knives now. Need to hide them for the first big knife buyback.

Links