Southern Borders

This is a discussion on Southern Borders within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Iran Aggressively Recruiting ?Invisible Army? of Latin American Converts to Infiltrate U.S. Through ?Soft Belly? of the Southern Border | TheBlaze.com It is amazing that ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By 1MoreGoodGuy

Thread: Southern Borders

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Southern Borders

Iran Aggressively Recruiting ?Invisible Army? of Latin American Converts to Infiltrate U.S. Through ?Soft Belly? of the Southern Border | TheBlaze.com

It is amazing that Iran has a Website recruiting and no one cares! Instead we have the EPA SWAT, Dept. of Education SWAT, and Veterans being classified as Terrorists!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

What are you doing???

Be a good sheep and get your eyes back on Syria.

Nothing to see here folks, nothing to see...move along...keep it moving...Nothing to see

Would someone go tell Miley Cyrus to start twerking again...

Damn it! We need a distraction. Get me a Kardashian and would someone please get Justin Bieber stoned and buy him dinner at a very public restaurant...
    onacoma, Badey, oldnfat and 3 others like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I'm wondering if there is going to be some kind of watershed event soon like there was in Boston in 1774...
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member
    I don't know how easy that will be to do since most of the South Americans and Mexicans are die hard Catholics. I think it would be difficult to take someone that has been raised Catholic and turn them into a muslim.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I don't know how easy that will be to do since most of the South Americans and Mexicans are die hard Catholics. I think it would be difficult to take someone that has been raised Catholic and turn them into a muslim.
    Depends on what the offer is.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    ― Edward R. Murrow

VIP Member
    I would hope that the Government Spooks would be working on this behind the scene . More so then worrying about what i had for dinner or what i am writting here.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Links