A big thanks to gun hating Maryland!!!

This is a discussion on A big thanks to gun hating Maryland!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; .....Baltimore specifically. Last night they let Peyton manning throw for 462 yards and 7 touchdowns. It landed me 85.6 points on my fantasy team!!!!...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By chriscw81
  • 4 Post By squid86

Thread: A big thanks to gun hating Maryland!!!

A big thanks to gun hating Maryland!!!

.....Baltimore specifically. Last night they let Peyton manning throw for 462 yards and 7 touchdowns. It landed me 85.6 points on my fantasy team!!!!
    DJC7, niks and Kennydale like this.

2. Remove Ads

I don't do fantasy football, but as a long time Cleveland Browns fan, I loved seeing Peyton stomp all over the "Ratbirds"! I hate Baltimore for steeling the Browns from Cleveland and I hope their former owner whose name I will not utter, but whose initials are A.M., is roasting for eternity in a very warm place! And yah, I know, Denver and Elway beat the Browns and kept them from going on to a Super Bowl a number of years ago, and I don't really like Denver either, but while I dislike them, I HATE Baltimore!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Ever since Baltimore packed up in the middle of the night and left town I have no love for Baltimore.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Never been much of a Bronco fan, but Payton Manning is a hell of a quarterback and I will be rooting for him to do well.
    That and the Ravens got away with some late SB penalties, not their fault per say but they are gonna suffer my wrath.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I'm a born and raised Texan so I'm a cowboys fan. I will admit that manning is a great QB and I'd like to see him do well in Denver. If they were in the SB playing any team but mine I'd pull for them.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Well I'm a Ravens fan, but don't like how they dropped like half of the team just to keep flacco happy. Also I don't do fantasy football...that being said:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Administrator
    Another one that does not belong on Bob and Terry's- moved
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Another one that does not belong on Bob and Terry's- moved
    Sorry, noob mistake.

VIP Member
    I have always liked to watch the Mannings play, going all the way back to Archie. I'm glad I got to see this one.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

VIP Member
    Alot of people are "hating" on the Ravens one reason is the Art Modell moving the team from Clevland , and the other is they have been a really good smash mouth football team . We know what the move is like when we lost the Baltimore Colts and forever lost the name too . Even after all these years the Colts have been gone i still know people that are beside themselfs about the team leaving i don't understand that . All this is just "Football" a diversion in everyday life and a once a weekend and Mon. event . I will agree that at the second half the wheels came off and i was shaking my head .

I hope the Ravens get the problem with Stokley & Clark fixed they could not catch a football if it had a handle on it . And a few of the rookies need to step away and play darts . Go Ravens
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Who's this Peyton Manning character? It's a rhetorical question. I could give a rats patootie about football. I am not not now nor have I ever been into professional sports. Not one hat and I am a hat guy is professional sports related, nor a stitch of clothing nor range bag hints of this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762;2901879.[/B
    Not one hat and I am a hat guy is professional sports related, nor a stitch of clothing nor range bag hints of this.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I still got all my hair too JL. It's thinning out some but I still got it and I wear hats all the time. In fact I'm wearing a Carhartt stocking hat right now.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I still got all my hair too JL.
    I still have all my hair too.

Back to topic of hating the Ravens. Did you see that Obama paid them $160k to stump for Obamacare?

Really? That's like paying one of us 59 cents to advertise.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Who's this Peyton Manning character? It's a rhetorical question. I could give a rats patootie about football. I am not not now nor have I ever been into professional sports. Not one hat and I am a hat guy is professional sports related, nor a stitch of clothing nor range bag hints of this.
    You Sir, are one strange dude. Not because you don't like football. It's because your words whisper cra cra with every keystroke.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links