Let's hear that old time gospel!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Let's hear that old time gospel!!!!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm in a funny kinda mood right now. I feel the need for some good Old Fashioned Gospel Tuneage. So everbody out there both all ...

Thread: Let's hear that old time gospel!!!!!!!

Cool Let's hear that old time gospel!!!!!!!

I'm in a funny kinda mood right now. I feel the need for some good Old Fashioned Gospel Tuneage. So everbody out there both all of you that answered the call last time I done this to you other folks what come on here since. The old timers here KNOW what I like. Whether it be no denomination or the old favorites of your youth from Pentecostal to Baptist or Plymouth Brethren or Methodist or I don't care what all....I wanna see it in this thread. No Kumbaya or songs shot up on a wall. Just Old Stuff in Hymn books or Hymns with music please. Old traditional like Fannie J Crosby to Charlie Daniels or Johnny Cash and damn near everthing else works. Video. I wanna see Video's.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

2. Remove Ads

You want some gospel....Ok...

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Got a few minutes?

More below
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

More below
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

More below
    Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    You want some gospel....Ok...

[]
    Not quite what I had in mind. Sounded like a cross between Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, AC-DC and Cheech and Chong. You're obviously pulling my leg or just messin' with me. I'll let ya get away with it this time.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Bubbie's Dad you got wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands. Give someone else a shot cool?

I got a short attention span too. Fifteen-20 minutes is good. Some George Clooney and Foggy Mountain Breakdown gets the job done right well.

Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Not quite what I had in mind. Sounded like a cross between Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, AC-DC and Cheech and Chong. You're obviously pulling my leg or just messin' with me. I'll let ya get away with it this time.
    You wanted gospel, I gave you christian rock. You wanted old, I gave you 1986. Nope, not pulling your leg. Its the real deal....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Links