Documentary Trailer- Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire

This is a discussion on Documentary Trailer- Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hopefully there hasn't been any posts on this yet, i searched and can't find anything. what does everyone think? Who will be watching this? I ...

Thread: Documentary Trailer- Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire

Hopefully there hasn't been any posts on this yet, i searched and can't find anything. what does everyone think? Who will be watching this? I will be, and i cant wait for it to come out. I know some people, including myself, think Uncle Ted may not be the best to represent us, but i think i'll enjoy this documentary. here is the link to the site with the trailer and more info:

Assaulted

There are also other sneak preview videos on youtube.

what do you guys think?

chris

I just watched the trailer. Are you saying Ted Turner made this documentary? I saw 2 people I really can't stand. That nimrod from the UK and that walking talking colostomy bag MM. I wonder what kind of mood I'll be in after I've seen the full video?
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I just watched the trailer. Are you saying Ted Turner made this documentary? I saw 2 people I really can't stand. That nimrod from the UK and that walking talking colostomy bag MM. I wonder what kind of mood I'll be in after I've seen the full video?
    I got the impression that this would be a documentary leaning towards our side of the story. I could be wrong, though. if that scumbag mighael moore had anything to do with it i'd never share it.....unless to protest it.

check out this article:

Rapper Ice-T narrates new pro-gun documentary ? Glenn Beck

Sponsored Links