The 'REAL' story...!!!

The 'REAL' story...!!!

This is a discussion on The 'REAL' story...!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. 'So, how is everything going?' inquired God. ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Zralou

Thread: The 'REAL' story...!!!

The 'REAL' story...!!!

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. 'So, how is everything going?' inquired God.

'It is all so beautiful, God,' she replied. 'The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem...

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain.'

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more 'symmetrically balanced'.
    'That's a fair point,' replied God, 'but it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.'

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?'

'Just fantastic,' she replied, 'But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.'

God thought for a moment and said, 'You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that useless boob?'

Now doesn't THAT make more sense than the rib story?

Sara Lou
    If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost...

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn...

It never gets easier, you just get stronger...

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I'm thinking about that one.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Religion is like history, it depends on who writes it. Sounds as good as any other version of the story.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

U.S. Army, Retired
    NRA Patron Life Member.

Mods, feel free to delete this if you deem it inappropriate...

In the garden of Eden lay Adam,
    Softly caressing his madam.
    And he laughed with great mirth for on all of the earth,
    There were only two balls and he had 'em!

Well the useless boob that ended up as Adam probably didn't have any duct tape so Eve had to make all the repairs.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsored Links