Man Dressed as Batman Rescues Cat from House Fire

Man Dressed as Batman Rescues Cat from House Fire

This is a discussion on Man Dressed as Batman Rescues Cat from House Fire within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Holy Smoke, Batman! Only in Milton, WV could this take place. A man dressed as Batman ran into a burning house, assisted by another man ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: Man Dressed as Batman Rescues Cat from House Fire

Thumbs up Man Dressed as Batman Rescues Cat from House Fire

Holy Smoke, Batman!

Only in Milton, WV could this take place. A man dressed as Batman ran into a burning house, assisted by another man dressed as Capt. America and rescued a cat.

I know who this guy is, sort of. He does benefits and was doing one at the time of the fire. He also did a show at a VFD in Ohio nearby to where I live for the Boy Scouts. My wife is a Scout Leader and was there, she got a couple of pics of him.

Turns out, the guy is a former fire fighter.

UPDATE: Two Men Dressed as Superheroes Save Cat from Burning House
    Jeanlouise and Sister like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    That's a great story! So funny that the cat came to and started hissing at Batman...like Catwoman would.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

A spandexy synthetic material costume is about the last thing I'd want to wear into a house fire. The suit wouldn't be so cool melted to the skin. Glad it worked out and at least he had some idea of what he was doing, but this story could have ended badly. Having not seen the house or the fire conditions I can't judge just exactly how dumb of a decision it was but any way you cut it, it wasn't smart. Yes, I've seen fires that you can walk around inside and see fine because it's contained to one room and the door to that room is shut. Conditions can change fast in a fire though. That being said, if the smoke was banked down far enough that he was crawling and couldn't see....with no reports of anyone being inside....he really shouldn't have gone in. There is some NASTY stuff in the smoke of a housefire.

Like I said, glad it worked out. It's a pretty bad example to set though.

Sponsored Links