Liberal cries foul on 4A violation

This is a discussion on Liberal cries foul on 4A violation within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.ht...3479_pageNum_1 How do I know she's a liberal? Read the story and I'm certain you'll come to the same conclusion. Isn't it interesting that they're ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Liberal cries foul on 4A violation

Liberal cries foul on 4A violation

http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.ht...3479_pageNum_1

How do I know she's a liberal? Read the story and I'm certain you'll come to the same conclusion.
    Isn't it interesting that they're all about citing rights violations when they find themselves on the wrong side of the law?!

2. Remove Ads

This reminds me of a famous quote attributed to Martin Niemoller about the indifference of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the subsequent purging of their chosen targets, group by group. Please allow me to take a little creative liberty with it to illustrate my point relative to today's US Liberals and our Bill of Rights:

First they came for our right to bear arms,
    and I didn't speak up because I had no guns.

Then they came for our freedom of religion,
    and I didn't speak up because I had no religion.

Then they came for our right against illegal search and seizure,
    and I didn't speak up because I had nothing to hide.

Then they came for our right to free speech,
    and I wasn't allowed to speak up.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member
    A professor at UNC in Chapel Thrill?!!! I can bet you 120% she is a libertard. They are known to be liberal there, my cousin went there and she is liberal as was the weirdo she married from there.

Send the kids to community colleges, they are a bit better....not a lot but to me not as liberal as the Universities.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Typical liberal, I'd say - has to blame something other than herself for her illegal and dangerous actions.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    From bondage to strife to liberty to apathy to strife and back again to bondage. There is nothing new under the sun.

Look up the Wikipedia on Roger Nash Baldwin, one of the three progressive totalitarians who founded the ACLU. They successfully planned to destroy our liberty from within useing our own guarentees of liberty against us to enslave us. I say successfully, becuase the majority of their goals have been reached, and our government is already a welfare, nanny state that never stops expanding its power administration after andministration. He actually wrote a book a about all the wonderful "freedoms" in Stallinist Russia.

These people are sick in the head, and misanthropic on a quite frightening level. There is nothing as dangerous in this world as a person who hates and distrusts human beings, and believes they torture and enslave us for our own good. They are the filth of humanity, hundreds of times worse than a mere criminal, for while the criminal is a narcissist who only cares about himself, he is not under the illusion that his perversions and cupidity are somehow "for the greater good", while the leftist totalitarian truely believes that the ends justify the means, and their conscience is so twisted and bent they feel no shame at all for the most monsterous crimes they necessarily commit, starting with a theft of the fruits of our labors that Al Capone dreams about in Hell.
    msgt/ret and Jeanlouise like this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    A professor at UNC in Chapel Thrill?!!! I can bet you 120% she is a libertard. They are known to be liberal there, my cousin went there and she is liberal as was the weirdo she married from there.

Send the kids to community colleges, they are a bit better....not a lot but to me not as liberal as the Universities.
    I graduated from a small private college in NC where the only admission criteria was that the check clear. The only agenda they were pushing was giving the people the education that they paid for and leaving the politics at the curb. Ironically, it was labelled a "liberal arts college". A tremendous number of conservatives business leaders sure came out of there. Go to a State funded school, and get served the state flavored kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    From bondage to strife to liberty to apathy to strife and back again to bondage. There is nothing new under the sun.

Look up the Wikipedia on Roger Nash Baldwin, one of the three progressive totalitarians who founded the ACLU. They successfully planned to destroy our liberty from within useing our own guarentees of liberty against us to enslave us. I say successfully, becuase the majority of their goals have been reached, and our government is already a welfare, nanny state that never stops expanding its power administration after andministration. He actually wrote a book a about all the wonderful "freedoms" in Stallinist Russia.

These people are sick in the head, and misanthropic on a quite frightening level. There is nothing as dangerous in this world as a person who hates and distrusts human beings, and believes they torture and enslave us for our own good. They are the filth of humanity, hundreds of times worse than a mere criminal, for while the criminal is a narcissist who only cares about himself, he is not under the illusion that his perversions and cupidity are somehow "for the greater good", while the leftist totalitarian truely believes that the ends justify the means, and their conscience is so twisted and bent they feel no shame at all for the most monsterous crimes they necessarily commit, starting with a theft of the fruits of our labors that Al Capone dreams about in Hell.
    Hey man...that's deep.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Liberal or not, I'm siding with the professor on this one. I don't need public servants playing LEO and utilizing my tax-paid city equipment to do it.

Would you still be slamming her as a liberal if the case had been over a gun found during a search of her vehicle?
    Daddy Warcrimes and CIBMike like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Would you still be slamming her as a liberal if the case had been over a gun found during a search of her vehicle?
    If she was seen randomly shooting a gun out the window of her car while driving down the street I would hope someone would stop her.

She was driving drunk and the firefighter probably had very good reason to pull her over or he wouldn't have done it. I mean, how often do you ever hear of a fireman pulling over a driver?

She's typical of the Liberal mindset. Blame the person who pointed out the behavior and lash out at them...never take responsibility for the behavior that set off the chain of events to begin with.

From the last part of the article:

"The incident occurred in May, 2011, and led to Verkerk's arrest and eventual conviction by an Orange County District Court judge for driving while intoxicated".

She drove drunk, got caught so she sued the person who caught her.
    Tzadik and msgt/ret like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Sorry Sister but I'd have to disagree. I went to a community college from 9-95 to 6-96 and while there saw a good bit that rubbed me the wrong way.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    I have no problem with the FD calling her into the PD, but performing an actual stop - no. They are not trained in the laws of such stops, so they will likely do something, however well meaning, that taints the evidence OR, they will get shot after ignoring obvious signs that cops would notice.
    tdave likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I have no problem with the FD calling her into the PD, but performing an actual stop - no. They are not trained in the laws of such stops, so they will likely do something, however well meaning, that taints the evidence OR, they will get shot after ignoring obvious signs that cops would notice.
    Call the cops stand by to assist or make a statement if they wanted any.

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    I suspect that this fireman probably did at least one tour on the meat-wagon, and his distain for DWI, OUI, etc. is probably allot more acute than your normal civil servant or even some cops. I've known several EMTs who could not handle real vehicular carnage and pursued other fields.

You know, there IS such a thing as a citizens arrest. It is fully codified Common Law, and generally exists when a private person witnesses a crime. In that case, when you are a direct witness to the crime as it occurs, you may arrest another without a warrant, and hold them till authorities with official arrest powers arrive. This can vary from state to state like CCW laws, but I believe ALL states have provisions for citizen's arrests.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Liberal or not, I'm siding with the professor on this one. I don't need public servants playing LEO and utilizing my tax-paid city equipment to do it.

We could "what if" this all you want. That's irrelevant. She was breaking the law and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions but is instead blaming it on another. That's a liberal tactic in my book. JHMO.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar

Bingo. I finished last year with three associates and a certification from the local CC. Politics were never involved.

Don't owe one dollar to anyone.

Meanwhile, 100% of my friends that are just now graduating university are at least $60k in debt and haven't been able to find work anywhere relevant.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links