My LGS and CC instructor has made a training video

This is a discussion on My LGS and CC instructor has made a training video within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's the guy I took my class from and purchased my guns from too. He's made a CCW training video so you can take the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: My LGS and CC instructor has made a training video

VIP Member

Thumbs up My LGS and CC instructor has made a training video

Here's the guy I took my class from and purchased my guns from too. He's made a CCW training video so you can take the instructional portion at home at your convenience and then go to the shop/range for the written test and to qualify. I think it's a great idea!

Here's the 2 minute preview of the course:

Glockcop CCW Training Preview - YouTube

He's the nicest guy and definitely one you'd want on your side.
    darbo and Sister like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

No sound ?

Sharing first hand experiences with questions and answers was a big plus in my training.
    That would be difficult in a video ?
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Sound worked for me...

I like the idea. Some folks would feel much more comfortable training in their home then going to him for the testing portion. As for the question and answer part of it, simple, make a list of your questions and ask them when you're their prior to the test.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybm View Post
    No sound ?

Sharing first hand experiences with questions and answers was a big plus in my training.
    That would be difficult in a video ?

The sound worked for me too.

He also has an "on sight" class but he developed this for people who don't have time to sit in a class room for 4 hours or so.
    Also, you can watch it over and over to reinforce parts you might want to. If you have questions you can call him at the shop or ask him when yo go in to test. He has a testing date two or three times a week.

He's a former Marine and does Private Investigations along with running his gun shop. He's a real character and has some great stories so I'm glad I took the class in person. The DVD course can also be shown to a group who want to get together and get their CCW. His classes have been very busy since last Sept.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Very nice snip of the total DVD video.

Especially Charlie Daniel's "Simple Man." Wonder why he picked that song, eh?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links