In a perfect world

In a perfect world

This is a discussion on In a perfect world within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; image.jpg Alas, this appears to be photoshopped, but the dream lives on :-)...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By KyBill
  • 1 Post By maxwell97

Thread: In a perfect world

In a perfect world

image.jpg

Alas, this appears to be photoshopped, but the dream lives on :-)
    Ghost1958, Sister and knight65 like this.

"If you intend to murder someone, Washington, D.C. is approximately 150 miles east. You'll be welcomed there."
    knight65 likes this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Well put!!

Heck, that sign doesn't say anything at all about murdering anyone, gotta watch that liberal spin :). Besides the only thing those boys in D.C. are killing is your liberties ( and they've already done so; this here's the part of the memorial service they call the "viewing" - you can take one last look and shed one more tear for your freedoms before they plant 'em in the ground and cover 'em on up.

Now if everyone was armed there wouldn't be a need to even dream about a sign like that. The bad guy problem would weed itself out pretty durn quick. And I'm not ashamed to say I'd rather pay to plant 'em once than to pay their food, lodging, TeeVee and law dee-grees out of my tax money year after year after they've been tried and convicted. But this here's the humour section and I'm all for keepin' things lite, besides I know some a y'all don't believe in the death penalty. So I'm OK with just relocating them to where you live, kinda like they do with stray bears up North. They send 'em home.

Links