Just wanted to say thanks!

This is a discussion on Just wanted to say thanks! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've been a member for a while now. Not very active, mostly just a reader soaking up info. I just wanted to say thank you ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By ozzyzig87
  • 2 Post By maxwell97
  • 1 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks!

I've been a member for a while now. Not very active, mostly just a reader soaking up info. I just wanted to say thank you to all that's a part of this great site. I've learned so much from my first days. The wealth of knowledge is un fathomable! Thank you all for all you do!
    JoJoGunn and StormRhydr like this.
    "Molon Labe"

Good call - I second that! I'm pretty new here, though active - I have a lot of opinions. But I've spent plenty of time on the Internet, and I haven't seen any forums on any subject that beat this site for quality of information and moderation. Thanks, everybody.
    Sister and Macantic like this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    Good call - I second that! I'm pretty new here, though active - I have a lot of opinions. But I've spent plenty of time on the Internet, and I haven't seen any forums on any subject that beat this site for quality of information and moderation. Thanks, everybody.
    What he said. The information here (and friendship) is invaluable!
    maxwell97 likes this.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    Sometimes I look at my old posts and how stupid they were, to see all that I've learned here.

Sadly, not much has changed. 'But I do appreciate the heck outta ya'll.
    Brad426 likes this.

I agree... WHEC724's old posts are stupid. Some of you folks share some great knowledge, though.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

This place has a lot to do with how well we all seem to "get along" even with differing ages, opinions and how we go about the ways of this Concealed Carry thing.

Yet, there are the moments but that is to be expected. I believe I get to take away more good than anything bad.

Yes, there is a wealth of information from those who's experience is drawn upon and willing to share it as well. I believe you've come to the right place.

Thank you for your great post of thanks!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

One of the best forums on the net. Enjoy and welcome.

A lot of very knowledgeable folks here thoughtful and willing to share a true goldmine.

Sponsored Links