Imagine a motion picture...

This is a discussion on Imagine a motion picture... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Imagine a motion picture who's storyline takes place during the 21st century in a community where OC is part of the normal culture. Imagine locals ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By knight65
  • 3 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By Hodad

Thread: Imagine a motion picture...

Imagine a motion picture...

Imagine a motion picture who's storyline takes place during the 21st century in a community where OC is part of the normal culture. Imagine locals used as extras, some of them OC'ing of course. Imagine the film's main characters interacting with some of these OC'ers but nothing is done to draw any special attention to that fact in any way. In other words, all the OC'ers are treated as any other ordinary person in the film. I would like to see A) audience reaction, both pro and anti opinions, and B) the media response to the film.
    I know, Hell will freeze over before a film like this would ever be made but it would sure make an interesting study!
    Last edited by knight65; September 17th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
    StormRhydr likes this.

2. Remove Ads

You never saw "Shane" with Alan Ladd?
    knight65, pgrass101 and Dan060 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

@knight65. I didn't know marijuana was already legal in WI. LOL
    knight65 likes this.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    You never saw "Shane" with Alan Ladd?
    Ok, you got me! Let me rephrase... Imagine a motion picture set in the 21st century, etc. etc.
    I edited the original as well!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Didn't Hans Solo OC in Star Wars?
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I bet it would get shredded by critics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone

I was actually thinking along similar lines tonight. I was thinking that gun groups needed to run something like public service spots showing people open carrying, and of course NOTHING HAPPENING to those around them. Something to let people know that its legal, safe, and OK.

Quote Originally Posted by knight65 View Post
    Imagine a motion picture who's storyline takes place during the 21st century in a community where OC is part of the normal culture. Imagine locals used as extras, some of them OC'ing of course. Imagine the film's main characters interacting with some of these OC'ers but nothing is done is done to draw any special attention to that fact in any way. In other words, all the OC'ers are treated as any other ordinary person in the film. I would like to see A) audience reaction, both pro and anti opinions, and B) the media response to the film.
    I know, Hell will freeze over before a film like this would ever be made but it would sure make an interesting study!

Links