Traffic officer with a record # of complaints.

This is a discussion on Traffic officer with a record # of complaints. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Bubbiesdad
  • 1 Post By Jaeger
  • 1 Post By pgrass101

Thread: Traffic officer with a record # of complaints.

Traffic officer with a record # of complaints.

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I saw this when it originally aired. I like the part about the "lack of cop attitude."
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    There's a person with a grasp on the totality of his position and purpose thereof, and what appears to be a genuine happiness with his job. His kudos are well deserved.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

VIP Member
    Exactly the way it should be done! Diffusing a tense situation is an art and this guy is an artist. Nice to see.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    When they have attitude I like saying, "Hey, TJ Hooker, less protect and more serve!"

Actually I only say "yessir", and, "nosir". One time I said, "No excuses", and he said, "No excuses! Well, I didn't see ya", and he let me go. That's the only time I've been pulled over in about 20 years...knock on wood...
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Geez... I wanna get pulled over by this guy.

VIP Member
    I got ticketed twice in college for speeding. Trooper made a lovely u-turn to get me, and he looked just like Sgt. Apone from Aliens. He wasn't mean or nice. Didn't say much and didn't have to. I wanted to shrivel up and die in my seat.

apone1.jpg
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Senior Moderator
    25,000+ tickets and not a single compliant, that's really something
    pittypat21 likes this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    It shows you that they can do their job without being jerks about it and letting their authority go to their head. As we see on threads on this forum and videos on you tube and other places where police officers cross the line and harass law abiding citizens especially on OC situations.

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    The time to argue about ANYTHING LE related is IN COURT, NOT on the street. The LEOs job is to make calls about illegal behavior, but never to convict. 99% of whether they do it right or wrong is 4th amendment related. It could almost be called the LEO amendment.

Everyone has a bad day from time to time, the cops, the public, everyone. Sometimes those bad days collide, and someone has to be professional and an adult. So, we all ought to endeavor to be that adult, because you cannot count 100% of the officer having a good day and being professional. You just can't. My policy is to be polite and cooperative, period. If I disagree or have a problem I'll address that at the appropriate time, which isn't in the now. Nuff said.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Before I watched the video I'd already made up my mind. I was expecting a huge number of complaints. I was all set to bash this cop.

Boy howdy was I ever wrong. There's just 2 kinds of LEO in my world. There's the bullies and Civil Rights violators we see most every day hassling OC folks. There are those LE that hit you with "if you've got nothing to hide"...and they wanna search your rig without probable cause... There are the cops that go ape ship when the OCer gets out of the vehicle and the cop clearly sees the subject has a weapon and the cop goes ballistic...

The highest praise I have for a cop is that of Peace Officer. Andy of Mayberry RFD was a Peace Officer. Barney was a dim witted JBT.

We don't see a Peace Officer too often. I saw a Peace Officer today.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links