There She Is....Miss Nude Teen USA......

This is a discussion on There She Is....Miss Nude Teen USA...... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sextortion photos | WTVR.com Summary: This college kid hijacked the webcams on PCs of young girls, including the current Miss Teen USA, took nude pics ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: There She Is....Miss Nude Teen USA......

There She Is....Miss Nude Teen USA......

Sextortion photos | WTVR.com

Summary: This college kid hijacked the webcams on PCs of young girls, including the current Miss Teen USA, took nude pics of them, and then extorted money from them, or made them pose for more nude photos, or else he would put their nakie pics on the Internet. Miss Teen USA turned him in. He had hijacked the webcams of over 150 girls.

If you have a webcam on your PC, the best advice is to get rid of it. If you keep it, physically disconnect it when you are not using it.
    detective and tony1990 like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Only webcam I have is on my laptop, quite effectively blinded with a small piece of electrician’s tape. Now to be a true redneck I should have used duct tape instead.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Computers are not magical. These things happen because the people using the computer allow their computer to be compromised. If people would take some time to learn the basics of how computers work and the basics of computer security, these kind of things would not happen.
    Gav1230 likes this.

Distinguished Member
    I don't get it? Do most teen girls use the internet neked? I'm no teen (middle aged) but my clothes are always on when I'm on the net. Is this really a common problem?

Being gullible and not having children maybe this is something they do and I just don't know or understand it?
    welder516 likes this.
    GOA Member
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I don't get it? Do most teen girls use the internet neked? I'm no teen (middle aged) but my clothes are always on when I'm on the net. Is this really a common problem?

Being gullible and not having children maybe this is something they do and I just don't know or understand it?
    The problem is they leave the PC on, get up, move around the room, go eat dinner, etc. When they come back, they might strip to go to the shower. The PC is still on......
    Sister and blitzburgh like this.

No, the person took control of the computer using some version of "spyware", they then would turn on the web camera without the lady knowing it. College rooms are not that large and a web camera could easily cover most of the room, so when the lady was changing it would be easy to get naked pictures of her.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    The problem is they leave the PC on, get up, move around the room, go eat dinner, etc. When they come back, they might strip to go to the shower. The PC is still on......
    My PC is on all day long. But I also know for a fact no one has any control of my computer but me.

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    This guy needs to sent to prison till we have computers hooked up to our brains directly.
    CanuckQue likes this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    My PC is on all day long. But I also know for a fact no one has any control of my computer but me.
    Good for you. We don't care.

Webcam on my mac (built in) actually stopped working a while ago. I may or may not have dropped my computer. Fortunately, the webcam is the only thing that stopped working.

I now have a new USB webcam, which is always disconnected if I'm not using it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    When they get a bit older they may change that a bit. Or, when they get older nobody will want to look, lol.
    GOA Member
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

When they get a bit older they may change that a bit. Or, when they get older nobody will want to look, lol.
    Exactly. I could put a webcam on my PC and advertise free nakie looks and wouldn't get any takers..... :(
    Sister likes this.

I bet there was no shortage of detectives volunteering for this case.......
    Stoveman likes this.

VIP Member
    Be sure to wear eye protection then hold a naked picture of nancy pelosi in front of the web cam, that should break any of them and destroy the eyes of any peekers.
    IndianaSig, Stoveman and WHEC724 like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Instead of prison, I'm thinking that if they just put him in a locked room with the dads of the 150 girls, justice would be served in a matter of a few minutes......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links