WV Mountaineer Football Pride!

This is a discussion on WV Mountaineer Football Pride! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; WV beats #11 Oklahoma State 30-21. Celebrating https://www.facebook.com/wvillustrat...type=2&theater...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IndianaSig
  • 1 Post By atctimmy

Thread: WV Mountaineer Football Pride!

VIP Member

WV Mountaineer Football Pride!

WV beats #11 Oklahoma State 30-21.

Celebrating

https://www.facebook.com/wvillustrat...type=2&theater
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

And the pansy-azz Notre Dame Fighting Sissies lost, too. A good day for all :)
    Jeanlouise likes this.

VIP Member
    JL did you watch the game? The clock management in the last 3 minutes was TERRIBLE. They were REALLY lucky that nothing bad happened. I sat and watched dumbfounded when they could have run the clock down to almost nothing and kicked an extra point like field goal. Instead they went backwards for a 30+ yarder and left 1:31 on the clock for OK st.

Had WV lost the coach would have been crucified, and rightly so.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Don't know nothing about the game, but I have just left a little roadhouse bar here I Marlinton, and have struggled hard to fight off these pretty young woman!

I ride my bike to the Road Kill cook off in Marlinton every year, and it's one hell of a party.
    And yeah, it's time for this ol boy to hit the hay.
    Go West Va !
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    JL did you watch the game? The clock management in the last 3 minutes was TERRIBLE. They were REALLY lucky that nothing bad happened. I sat and watched dumbfounded when they could have run the clock down to almost nothing and kicked an extra point like field goal. Instead they went backwards for a 30+ yarder and left 1:31 on the clock for OK st.

Had WV lost the coach would have been crucified, and rightly so.
    Ummm...no, I didn't actually watch the game. I didn't know I was supposed to do that.

Terrible about the clock thingy though. But WVU fans LOVE their coach, until they leave in the middle of the night to go to Michigan...then they HATE their coach.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    I love it !! Anything to shake up that fantasy BCS system.
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Links