Youv

This is a discussion on Youv within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Dumb Criminal Retha Colclasure KFYRTV 12/5/2006 Bismarck police have solved at least one part of the case of the missing golf cart. And thanks to ...

Thread: Youv

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar

Youv

Dumb Criminal
    Retha Colclasure KFYRTV
    12/5/2006

Bismarck police have solved at least one part of the case of the missing golf cart. And thanks to what you might call a criminal with a lack of foresight, they might soon find the culprit. Someone in the 1100 block of East Bismarck Expressway reported the theft of a golf cart. When police arrived, it was pretty easy to find. They simply followed the tracks left in the snow. The golf cart was parked right next to a mobile home in the Skyway Trailer Park nearby.
    I love it when criminals make it easy.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

2. Remove Ads

Lead Moderator
    There is something about snow that fortunately seems to bring out the "dumb" in some criminals.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    LOL i once recovered the safe from a grocery store burglery basicly the same way , trailed the wheel tracks of the hand pushed dolly the thieves used to transport it for about 6 blocks .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    Had a van wreck in the snow on I-70, four people killed. Was packed full of illegals. Driver takes off on foot.

Where are you gonna go on foot in the high country of Colorado, when it's barely above zero and snowing? Last I heard the CSP was tracking his footprints in the snow... I assume they either caught him or he froze.

Fine by me either way.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    when I was a kid someone stole my bike in the snow, but my parents wouldnt let me out of the yard to go find it......

I was one mad kid.....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Links