Oh joy...

This is a discussion on Oh joy... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sen. Dianne Feinsteinís husband will make millions from sale of 60 USPS buildings Cronyism: Sen. Dianne Feinstein?s husband will make millions from sale of 60 ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Sister
  • 3 Post By novaX522
  • 2 Post By tdave

Thread: Oh joy...

Distinguished Member

Oh joy...

Sen. Dianne Feinsteinís husband will make millions from sale of 60 USPS buildings

Cronyism: Sen. Dianne Feinstein?s husband will make millions from sale of 60 USPS buildings |
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2. Remove Ads

All that $$$, but he is married to her. I'd rather be broke.
    Pinot, Black Knight and Tzadik like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novaX522 View Post
    All that $$$, but he is married to her. I'd rather be broke.
    If you read about all that money, all that money is tax payers money. Isn't it nice that we can help that family out. (sarcasm)

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

It has been my observation that one of the qualifications for political office is the removal of any sense of shame.
    Jeanlouise and Betty like this.

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    That is one way to close on Saturday....
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Distinguished Member
    Did you catch this part, what idiot would actually believe this

[I]“Sen. Feinstein is not involved with and does not discuss any of her husband’s business decisions with him. Her husband’s holdings are his separate personal property. Sen. Feinstein’s assets are held in a blind trust. That arrangement has been in place since before she came to the Senate in 1992,” said Brian Weiss, Feinstein’s communications director. In 2012, Feinstein voted for an amendment to a postal reform bill that would have temporarily halted post office closings. The amendment was defeated in the House.

Both the Postal Service and CBRE insisted the 2011 contract was competitively bid. The Postal Service is an independent agency that reports to Congress, but there is no indication Congress plays any role in the awarding of contracts.[/I]

I often wonder how I could make me a bed of millions to lay in and I think I've finally figured it out. Time to get into politics.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    I believe that her and her husband don't talk about his business dealings. For that matter, I believe they probably don't talk at all. Have you seen her? I would avoid conversation at all costs. Even $60 mil.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Sis, I only clicked on the thread because I thought it meant you got a date with the guy with the 'vette from the gas station and you were reporting back.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Me too! Now my day is ruined and hopes dashed.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Would anyone be grousing if the 6% commission went to, say, the local RE/Max agent(s)?

Unknown what deal or what level of cronyism was entailed in selection of that company.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lionround View Post
    Sis, I only clicked on the thread because I thought it meant you got a date with the guy with the 'vette from the gas station and you were reporting back.
    Lol, his loss .

Am moving up from the gas station pick-ups to Lowes & Home Depo parking lots for my dates as soon as I can learn to speak other languages....

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Just think how many AR-15's he can buy now.

Links