Shooting groups by state

This is a discussion on Shooting groups by state within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wasn't sure how to title this and hope it isn't misleading. I'm a member of another forum that has sub forums on it for each ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Harryball
  • 2 Post By Hatrix

Thread: Shooting groups by state

Distinguished Member

Shooting groups by state

Wasn't sure how to title this and hope it isn't misleading. I'm a member of another forum that has sub forums on it for each state. Within the state forums the members will get together to go shooting and many have military training.

If you are liberal at all, you will not enjoy this forum. Warning that some of these folks are nuts, others are on the up and up and I do find a lot of info good there. The forum does include a chat on the main page. There are some very nice people there but many are not careful with their language and the few rules there don't seem to have any issues with monitoring language.

http://wramsite.com/

If you do decide to sign up, pm me if you wish as I do not use the name Sister on that site.

Forgot to add, there is Canadian news on there too. I know we have a few Canadian members here. The Canadian news is on the front page of that site, lower left.
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2. Remove Ads

Ill bet that site is not on the radar...
    Sister likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Ill bet that site is not on the radar...

Lit up like a Christmas tree, lol. I go there to read but can count my post on one hand. They don't seem to care, would think it is hotter than FB for educating the NSA.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Do you think they are being monitored by the FEDs? Oh he!! yeah!

Distinguished Member
    Me not go there I think.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    That site won't be there long. It will probably end being purchased by a lib organization and the format changed.
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskeetshooter View Post
    That site won't be there long. It will probably end being purchased by a lib organization and the format changed.

That site has been there for quite a few years. Yes I'm sure the feds are reading it and feel sure there are informants on the site but if you are not doing anything bad then I wouldn't worry about it.

As said in the OP, read there and if you wish, you can get up with some folks in the "State Forum" part but nothing more to be on the safe side. I enjoy reading what all is on that site and it is full of info, and that is why it is surely monitored.

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar
    I would not mind joining it if I could read their sorry dang words on signup. There are lots of controversial sites.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman45 View Post
    I would not mind joining it if I could read their sorry dang words on signup. There are lots of controversial sites.
    Darn, you are correct! I joined years ago and it didn't have that on there, I can't see it either. I'll send them an email and see if I can help you with that. And yes there are lots of controversial sites out there and this one (WRAM) has stirred quite a few pots but again, I like reading and getting the info. Some of it is info that a few of the SHTF prep members here have sent to me is there, must be something to it?

I refuse to go to a site that allows Canadians. Dag'gum Canadians need to go back to Canadia and stop taking American jobs!
    welder516 and Sister like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    I refuse to go to a site that allows Canadians. Dag'gum Canadians need to go back to Canadia and stop taking American jobs!
    It is not the Canadians one needs to worry about.

1. I called ATT on a business matter this morning. Got to talk to a lady in Manila Philipines.

2. Check your gun safe for guns made in the US. They may be made by an American company but most are built in foreign countries. As long as we keep buying products made with cheap labor, the jobs will stay in foreign countries. We know that Baretta and others are foreign and expect their products to be made in Italy. Yet Springfield is making millions using cheap labor in foreign countries and they are not the only one.

3. Many products we buy often are made in other countries. I read the labels. Del Monte foods is now a foreign company. Over 30% of our farm land is owned by foreign investors.

Canada is the least of our problems.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Dude, relax, it was a joke!

After going to the site and finally getting in, they asked so many personal questions that I was not going to answer. I can live without that site. My bank loaned me $10,000 on my signature knowing less about me than that site wanted to know.

Not only that, they did not need to know the answer to some of the things they were asking.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman45 View Post
    After going to the site and finally getting in, they asked so many personal questions that I was not going to answer. I can live without that site. My bank loaned me $10,000 on my signature knowing less about me than that site wanted to know.

Not only that, they did not need to know the answer to some of the things they were asking.

I understand. When they asked me if I wore bikini or nurse underwear and then wanted to know if my parents were related it did irk me a bit. I didn't mind measuring my driveway though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I understand. When they asked me if I wore bikini or nurse underwear and then wanted to know if my parents were related it did irk me a bit. I didn't mind measuring my driveway though.
    Since you brought it up, what do you wear?

The questions I objected to were how much was my income, my address and if I was willing to take arms against the government.

Links