A Amazing Sight

A Amazing Sight

This is a discussion on A Amazing Sight within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Every now and then you see something simply amazing. This afternoon I was crossing the Bowstring River during a light snow, on the water was ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By leecheater
  • 2 Post By oldnfat
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: A Amazing Sight

A Amazing Sight

Every now and then you see something simply amazing. This afternoon I was crossing the Bowstring River during a light snow, on the water was about 100-150 Tundra Swans. when suddenly they all started to lift off of the water. Guess I had better start carrying a camera a all times.

Distinguished Member
    I had not heard of Tundra Swans before. Looked them up and they are beautiful birds. I'll bet that was a "Kodak moment". You gave us a nice mental pic of it, thanks for sharing.
    StormRhydr and gatorbait51 like this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Wow! That sounds incredible! When I see something like that, it feels like a gift.
    gatorbait51 and StormRhydr like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leecheater View Post
    Every now and then you see something simply amazing. This afternoon I was crossing the Bowstring River during a light snow, on the water was about 100-150 Tundra Swans. when suddenly they all started to lift off of the water. Guess I had better start carrying a camera a all times.
    Snow?

Sponsored Links