Redneck Santa

Redneck Santa

This is a discussion on Redneck Santa within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is the first time in my life to see a Santa shop for the kids with taxidermy reindeer. Santa showed up in a boat ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Redneck Santa

Distinguished Member

Redneck Santa

This is the first time in my life to see a Santa shop for the kids with taxidermy reindeer. Santa showed up in a boat pulled in the parking lot of Bass Pro by a pick-up truck. Kids crafts are right next to the guns. (like 3' away, little 4yo boys saying....gun, gun. That should go over well in their school)

BTW, always gotta look at the guns and check out the ammo and the ammo was a plenty! I saw some of all calibers, even lots of 9mm (no I don't own one but hear it's hard to find). Haven't seen such a good selection of ammo in a couple of years. This was in the evening so it wasn't like the shoppers didn't have all day to buy it.

Always good to have some positive news about ammo.

Had to share about the Santa, found it humorous.

(and no I will not share the picture I had made w/ Santa and the dead reindeer for my Deddy )
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    Somewhere, I have one of me , sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap......
    Sister likes this.

I dont mean to be harsh, Sis, but I am not sure its seemly. You puttin' on airs about your uptown, big city, Xmas experience. Your bass pro pick up, la dee dah guns & ammo. And to put it all over the top, stuffed deer!

You need to remember that some of us have to go shoot our own deer for the kids to play with. Dont even get me started with having to red spray paint the nose on one.

But, its Xmas. Ho Ho Heyyyyyyyyy!
    Sister likes this.

VIP Member
    santa hunter.jpg Happy Holidays, y'all...........
    357and40 likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    I dont mean to be harsh, Sis, but I am not sure its seemly. You puttin' on airs about your uptown, big city, Xmas experience. Your bass pro pick up, la dee dah guns & ammo. And to put it all over the top, stuffed deer!

You need to remember that some of us have to go shoot our own deer for the kids to play with. Dont even get me started with having to red spray paint the nose on one.

But, its Xmas. Ho Ho Heyyyyyyyyy!

This wasn't just any deer, theses were real Reindeer!

Santa did have a beautiful real beard but he was too skinny. Nice guy, very southern accent. Think Larry the Cable guy bald with a white long beard.
    NONAME762 likes this.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

"I saw Sister kissin' Santa Claus
    Underneath the mistletoe last night."

Oh, sorry. Wrong gal.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Thats right, Sis. You just go on lording it over the rest of us.

Like Santa is gonna like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    This wasn't just any deer, theses were real Reindeer!

Santa did have a beautiful real beard but he was too skinny. Nice guy, very southern accent. Think Larry the Cable guy bald with a white long beard.
    Sister likes this.

Sounds like a good day. I'm glad. Soon we will be going to see Santa with the grand kids.
    Sister likes this.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    I take my grandkids every year to SANTAS house! At the North pole. For Real..
    Sister likes this.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Oh for all you unbelivers out there Google North Pole Alaska. Santas House.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sealteam20001 View Post
    Oh for all you unbelivers out there Google North Pole Alaska. Santas House.
    Too cool, do you think Santa has his own taxidermist? Prancer must be old by now and need'in to be replaced - he would go nicely with the bore's head I got on the wall!

~ Jesus ~

Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    Thats right, Sis. You just go on lording it over the rest of us.

Like Santa is gonna like that!
    If it meant I could have Sister lording over me and all I gotta do is throw on a white beard I'd be all like gimme a white beard!!!
    StormRhydr likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Pics or it didnt happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    This is the first time in my life to see a Santa shop for the kids with taxidermy reindeer. Santa showed up in a boat pulled in the parking lot of Bass Pro by a pick-up truck. Kids crafts are right next to the guns. (like 3' away, little 4yo boys saying....gun, gun. That should go over well in their school)

BTW, always gotta look at the guns and check out the ammo and the ammo was a plenty! I saw some of all calibers, even lots of 9mm (no I don't own one but hear it's hard to find). Haven't seen such a good selection of ammo in a couple of years. This was in the evening so it wasn't like the shoppers didn't have all day to buy it.

Always good to have some positive news about ammo.

Had to share about the Santa, found it humorous.

(and no I will not share the picture I had made w/ Santa and the dead reindeer for my Deddy )
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

VIP Member
    OK, just call me an old Scrooge, but I'm tired of the Christmas shopping season getting longer and longer. It used to be stores didn't put up decorations until after Thanksgiving. Now they start going up right after Halloween. Stores are staying open Thanksgiving day to run sales. Salvation Army gets their bell ringers and pots out before Thanksgiving as well. The meaning of Christmas is no longer the celebration of the birth of Christ, but the celebration of money grabbing by corporate America.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    OK, just call me an old Scrooge, but I'm tired of the Christmas shopping season getting longer and longer. It used to be stores didn't put up decorations until after Thanksgiving. Now they start going up right after Halloween. Stores are staying open Thanksgiving day to run sales. Salvation Army gets their bell ringers and pots out before Thanksgiving as well. The meaning of Christmas is no longer the celebration of the birth of Christ, but the celebration of money grabbing by corporate America.
    I agree with you completely. This year I decided to go along with it because my Dad loves it and with his health being the way it is I'm ignoring my own true feelings about Christmas (and Easter) and going to "try" to make it appear like I'm enjoying it and decorate and the whole 9 yards. My Christian beliefs and knowledge of where these holidays originated from, well....anyway, not going into it other than this year we will have Christmas for my Dad. If it weren't for him then somewhere like Mexico weaving baskets would be on my December agenda, lol.

My beliefs are that Christmas and Easter are both pagan as heck. I celebrate His birth and resurrection and believe He was born in Spring. Long story, another day.

(don't even get me started about the Easter thing )
    Pinot likes this.

~ Jesus ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links