Good news from a home invasion...

This is a discussion on Good news from a home invasion... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Abby is home! A drug robbery from a pharmacy spilled into nearby home, BGs tried to take woman hostage... In the fracas, Abby got loose... ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Good news from a home invasion...

Good news from a home invasion...

Abby is home!

A drug robbery from a pharmacy spilled into nearby home, BGs tried to take woman hostage... In the fracas, Abby got loose... But, the homeowner found her...

Story here: Dog who went missing during home invasion found safe | KREM.com Spokane

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm so glad the owner found her! Bad enough to be caught up in that robbery mess, but to lose your dog too would be the worst.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    That's very close to where I lived in Spokane, blocks away. Spokane has always had it's fair share of crime, but the influx of meth houses have really taken a toll. Glad the woman got her dog back.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links