Ever read this?

This is a discussion on Ever read this? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Has anyone read this? I was sent this by a retired State Trooper friend in email ramworks.net Empty Cases Blog...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By oldman45
  • 1 Post By oldskeetshooter
  • 1 Post By StormRhydr

Thread: Ever read this?

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar

Ever read this?

Has anyone read this? I was sent this by a retired State Trooper friend in email

ramworks.net Empty Cases Blog
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    This guy has too much wisdom and common sense for today's culture. I can't disagree with him at all. However, being that it is now posted on a forum, I am sure that someone could contest his philosophy.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

The author had some good thoughts, though he was obviously misguided on the subject of Glocks, lol.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    The author had some good thoughts, though he was obviously misguided on the subject of Glocks, lol.
    Nah....That was the best of his wisdom. Glocks work but they are ugly.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Links