Northern Virginia Gun Show Report - Dulles 11/23

This is a discussion on Northern Virginia Gun Show Report - Dulles 11/23 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Made a quick run to the Nation's Gun Show Dulles Expo Center. Got there later in the afternoon an it was still reasonably crowded but ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DonPablo_VA

Thread: Northern Virginia Gun Show Report - Dulles 11/23

Made a quick run to the Nation's Gun Show Dulles Expo Center. Got there later in the afternoon an it was still reasonably crowded but not terrible. I was on a mission to find a Walther PPQ M2 and didn't close the deal. Few were available and those I saw were way too much $$. I thought the defensive ammo overall was lacking but I did lay hands on the little Speer Gold Dot I was looking for in .40 and 9mm at $33 for a box of 50. Saw a couple of boxes of Range XST in 9mm too. Best haul was the little old lady who had great photo-realistic targets, 15 for $20. These are from the Law Enforcement Targets company Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.: URBAN STREET VIOLENCE - PHOTO REALISTIC TARGET I got my own personal selection of 40 targets or $30 bucks to use in conjunction with my normal shooting.

In looking for the Walther PPQ M2 I talked to a family run business who said he had 2 PPQs but sold them. When I asked how much they sold for he said $430! Wow he had my attention right there as the few I saw were at least $100 more. He said he'd be willing to order me one for that price and his family strived for the very lowest prices. He saw me eyeing the one 16" black Tavor he had for $1800 and after a while said "we'll let that go right now for $1700. "DAMN THEM"!!!! This is the big ticket item I want and $1700 is an awesome price but my wife would kill me right now. So I'll give them a try with the Walter PPQ M2. The name of the company is Trojan Arms and Tactical Inc out of Manassas VA. Trojan Arms & Tactical Inc.

DP
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Distinguished Member
    You did good.

I hope you get your new gun soon ~
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

I like the shows. That's where I find all of my .45 Auto Rim for my Webley.
    "If you can do it, you damn well better be able to look at it!".....Matt Helm

Links