Recalled Colorado Senator John Morse Thinks Magpul Should Apologize for Sandy Hook

Recalled Colorado Senator John Morse Thinks Magpul Should Apologize for Sandy Hook

This is a discussion on Recalled Colorado Senator John Morse Thinks Magpul Should Apologize for Sandy Hook within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 2013-11-29_000546.jpg In the spirit of this LIBTARD train of thought, then I think Ford,GM,Chrysler,Toyota,Nissan, KIA, Hyunda,BMW, Mercedes Benz ETC ETC ETC. Should immediately apologize for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Recalled Colorado Senator John Morse Thinks Magpul Should Apologize for Sandy Hook

2013-11-29_000546.jpg

In the spirit of this LIBTARD train of thought, then I think Ford,GM,Chrysler,Toyota,Nissan, KIA, Hyunda,BMW, Mercedes Benz ETC ETC ETC.
    Should immediately apologize for all the deaths caused by drunk and distracted drivers. We know there is no such thing as personal responsibility to a LIBTARD.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

VIP Member
    What does Magpul need to apologize for? They were not the criminal who pulled the trigger.
    Kennydale and gatorbait51 like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what a fool
    pittypat21 and gatorbait51 like this.

Sorry ex senator but it is you that owes an apology to the American people for not upholding your oath, helping to pass an unconstitutional law, and being a disgrace to the nation and your state.

The only good thing about the guy is that he is now an ex senator rightly slapped silly by the good folks of CO.
    Sister, Mardet65, ccw9mm and 2 others like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I'm still waiting for an apology from McDonalds for their french fries making me fat.
    Kennydale and gatorbait51 like this.

Master of the Tactical Back Flip
    Internet Gun Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    I'm still waiting for an apology from McDonalds for their french fries making me fat.
    Or for Mitsubishi to apologize for Pearl Harbor.
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

— Captain Bellamy

The president for everything

Glad to see the twit used the appropriate social media to communicate his ignorance.
    gatorbait51 and CIBMike like this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

He's just trying to pretend some one cares what he has to say.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

To me it just shows how out of touch these people are with reality
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Gerry
    Ft Collins

I don't see his pale face apologizing to any Native Americans.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

VIP Member
    Yes, ex-lawmaker Morse, I can tell you exactly where Magpul's apology is...right there in the spool behind the one you and your cohorts in the Colorado government made to the citizens you were elected to support, but decided to betray.
    gatorbait51 and Texron like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason,
    filled with the same thing.

It seems as if a bit of the same mental illness that caused the killer to go kill has infected some of our Politicians. Guys like Morse are on the fast track of blaming anything except the real cause and that is some poor sap who had a mental illness and did something horrid.

This is the new thing. We must blame those evil gun manufacturers, owners or anyone who supports them and the 2nd Amendment. Obviously to Morse, that is the problem.

I guess he found out that it really isn't and booting him out of office has left him bitter and clinging to his religion of a gun hating agenda. I'm hoping that ALL of the people like this guy get the boot.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links