Kudos to Glock

Kudos to Glock

This is a discussion on Kudos to Glock within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By jake01
  • 2 Post By NONAME762
  • 2 Post By jesseyuh
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Kudos to Glock

Kudos to Glock

so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and it had the Glock Logo. I don't normally click on banner ads, but this got my attention.

GLOCK ? Confidence to Live Your Life.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

I am not a glockaholic but I dig the effort and thought.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and it had the Glock Logo. I don't normally click on banner ads, but this got my attention.

GLOCK ? Confidence to Live Your Life.
    Surfing those Single's sites huh KenneyDale??? I only ask cuz a Single's ad for Glock is a regular deal at another site I semi frequent.
    Kennydale and gatorbait51 like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

I don't care for glocks, but I have been on their site and I really like how its set it, compared to other brands sites. I think its great they give people a place to start with gun safety training.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    gatorbait51 and Kennydale like this.

I have a hard time getting comfortable holding a Glock. My Ruger SR40C is a honey to shoot, a lot of that is has to do with it's ergonomics and trigger. I shot a friends 90's G17 (I am not sure what the newer gens shoot like) I liked my Sr trigger a bit better (Familiarity i guess) but that loud pronounced reset on the Glock was kinda neat.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    I have a hard time getting comfortable holding a Glock. My Ruger SR40C is a honey to shoot, a lot of that is has to do with it's ergonomics and trigger. I shot a friends 90's G17 (I am not sure what the newer gens shoot like) I liked my Sr trigger a bit better (Familiarity i guess) but that loud pronounced reset on the Glock was kinda neat.
    There are a bunch of different trigger out there for glock so you can really fix them up how you like .. Also if 90s era probable a gen 2 the difference is the new ones have finger grips and in the case of 4gen removable back panels the intereanl were changed a bit esp on the gen 4 in that the springs are different and a few other bits. Not sure if the trigger are different glockframesv1q10-41.jpg

And I think with the gen 4 guns you can swap them out for left or right side mag dropping if you had the newer mags .

Some people like the new finger grips and groves some dont . I think they are just fine personal
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Surfing those Single's sites huh KenneyDale??? I only ask cuz a Single's ad for Glock is a regular deal at another site I semi frequent.
    Recently (like the last few days) I've seen Gun Broker.com ads there as well. I wanna say I've seen ammunition ads too but I'm just not sure. There's definitely some bodacious babes there I guaran-damn-tee ya!! That's perty much why I was gone from here the last 4 weeks.

Ain't it funny how a guy's definition of the important stuff like guns and trucks takes a back seat to the old *recently dusted off Love Life?*

Well.... I'm back to square one now......
    tdave likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black in S. FL.
    I'm not a Glockaholic, but I know they work and work well.
    tdave likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links