Kudos to Glock

Kudos to Glock

This is a discussion on Kudos to Glock within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By jake01
  • 2 Post By NONAME762
  • 2 Post By jesseyuh
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Kudos to Glock

Kudos to Glock

so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and it had the Glock Logo. I don't normally click on banner ads, but this got my attention.

GLOCK ? Confidence to Live Your Life.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

I am not a glockaholic but I dig the effort and thought.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    so I was surfing around and this banner ad got my attention. It said "Safety is A State of mine:Confidence To Live Your Life" and it had the Glock Logo. I don't normally click on banner ads, but this got my attention.

GLOCK ? Confidence to Live Your Life.
    Surfing those Single's sites huh KenneyDale??? I only ask cuz a Single's ad for Glock is a regular deal at another site I semi frequent.
    Kennydale and gatorbait51 like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

I don't care for glocks, but I have been on their site and I really like how its set it, compared to other brands sites. I think its great they give people a place to start with gun safety training.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    gatorbait51 and Kennydale like this.

I have a hard time getting comfortable holding a Glock. My Ruger SR40C is a honey to shoot, a lot of that is has to do with it's ergonomics and trigger. I shot a friends 90's G17 (I am not sure what the newer gens shoot like) I liked my Sr trigger a bit better (Familiarity i guess) but that loud pronounced reset on the Glock was kinda neat.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    I have a hard time getting comfortable holding a Glock. My Ruger SR40C is a honey to shoot, a lot of that is has to do with it's ergonomics and trigger. I shot a friends 90's G17 (I am not sure what the newer gens shoot like) I liked my Sr trigger a bit better (Familiarity i guess) but that loud pronounced reset on the Glock was kinda neat.
    There are a bunch of different trigger out there for glock so you can really fix them up how you like .. Also if 90s era probable a gen 2 the difference is the new ones have finger grips and in the case of 4gen removable back panels the intereanl were changed a bit esp on the gen 4 in that the springs are different and a few other bits. Not sure if the trigger are different glockframesv1q10-41.jpg

And I think with the gen 4 guns you can swap them out for left or right side mag dropping if you had the newer mags .

Some people like the new finger grips and groves some dont . I think they are just fine personal
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Surfing those Single's sites huh KenneyDale??? I only ask cuz a Single's ad for Glock is a regular deal at another site I semi frequent.
    Recently (like the last few days) I've seen Gun Broker.com ads there as well. I wanna say I've seen ammunition ads too but I'm just not sure. There's definitely some bodacious babes there I guaran-damn-tee ya!! That's perty much why I was gone from here the last 4 weeks.

Ain't it funny how a guy's definition of the important stuff like guns and trucks takes a back seat to the old *recently dusted off Love Life?*

Well.... I'm back to square one now......
    tdave likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I'm not a Glockaholic, but I know they work and work well.
    tdave likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Sponsored Links