New Dr,

This is a discussion on New Dr, within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age. ...

Thread: New Dr,

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar

New Dr,

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 90?"

He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?" "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either.

"Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs? "I said, "No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling? ""No I don't," I said.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?" "No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then, why do you give a s***?"
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

2. Remove Ads

Very caring Dr. LOL
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

You comeback should have been, cause I like to shoot and collect guns.

Links