TSA's Lack of Logic (WAY off topic, but...) - Page 2

TSA's Lack of Logic (WAY off topic, but...)

This is a discussion on TSA's Lack of Logic (WAY off topic, but...) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm not blaming the incoming Speaker (yet). My point in bringing her into the discussion was to show the lunacy in her recent statements regarind ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSA's Lack of Logic (WAY off topic, but...)

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    I'm not blaming the incoming Speaker (yet). My point in bringing her into the discussion was to show the lunacy in her recent statements regarind criminalizing profiling. We all need to keep a very watchful eye on the incoming Congress.

I agree the current administration (Congress AND the White House) is responsible for our current state of affairs. My frustration lies with the total lack of respect our lawmakers (both sides of the aisle) have shown and continue to show towards the American people. The problem is, few people want to raise enough hell to affect change. Does anyone have the stones to initiate a recall for those who will break critical promises (again, both sides of the aisle)?

Perhaps our methodology and tactics will change after we are hit again. I pray it won't happen, but I am a realist and know it surely will. When, not if, is the only question. Only next time, I hope the investigation is deep and thorough. No more ringers on the panel, no more theft of classified documents from the National Archives, no more witch-hunts, just plain old-fashioned investigative work. Let the fallout land quicker than it takes a .45 JHP to land & start mushrooming!
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

the tsa is a joke. we will never wake up untill it is to late. next time there will more that 3k to get kill. then maybe we will wake up and do whats right.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Last year on a trip from Philadelphia to Hawaii, my 56 yo, 5'2", blond haired, blue eyed and slender wife was singled out for a special search.
    TSA told me to keep moving through security which I refused to do. I told them that if my wife were being subject to special search I would watch and if she was improperly treated in any way then I would go to prison but not before someone got hurt. I had to stay about 75 feet away but I stood there and watched.
    No one will ever seperate me from my wife unless they're willing to be involved in a physical altercation. Seperate room closed from view, no way in hell. Da*ned TSA Nazis with their 5th grade educations, their shoulder boards and the initials on their shirts.

Philly was a "Highly Secure" airport being patrolled by those TSA M***ns.

Hawaii, a different story. Warning signs that it was not a secure airport but it was patrolled by armed guards who seemed to be alert, fit and have a fair degree of intelligence as well as being polite.

TSA, Grrrr. Fire them all, they're worthless as far as their job duties and performance.

Give me all the hard time you want TSA but you nor anyone will be abusive, rude or obnoxious to my wife, at least not without a major problem.
    PC has become the term for Political Cowardice.

Hotguns is fairly accurate with his post.

Bad decisions from people in DC sitting behind a desk.
    These decisions are given out locally and enforced with great interpretation.
    Consistency is a fantasy amongst airports.
    The staffing has become the equivalent of a "Federal McDonalds"
    (DC prefers it this way because no brains equals no opposition to what comes down the pipe)
    TSA's airport security is a costly public relations campaign, consisting of 80% customer service, political correctness and 20% actual security.

Unless completely done at random, you are chosen to be searched before you even reach security by the CAPPS system run by the FAA.
    (Yes those infants, 70 plus year old grandmothers, armed officers, and even inanimate objects that were important enough to have it's own seat and ticket)

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    The only way we can affect change is to call or write (snail mail) our wonderful, alert, intelligent, proud to represent us representatives. I am going to be on Bill Nelson and Mel Martinez BIG TIME over the next two years. So far, the former has rejected every value I hold dear and the latter has voted on three pieces to my knowledge) of legislation I supported.

Every time you write, politicians figure you speak for 1,000 voters. Put pressure for sommon sense measures! Merry Christmas to all & stay safe!
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links