Ever Had one of those Day??

Ever Had one of those Day??

This is a discussion on Ever Had one of those Day?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well i hate working every sat but i do as the jobs makes me do it .. So was real cold this am a normal ...

Thread: Ever Had one of those Day??

Thumbs down Ever Had one of those Day??

Well i hate working every sat but i do as the jobs makes me do it .. So was real cold this am a normal day starts off bad computer not working right. So i made it though 3 service stops and called for computer help The Satalite wasnt powering up so no communation to the mothership.

So after 45 mins on the phone we figure out the fues in under the dash was smoked 5 fuses in the systel i didnt know about this one thought the system was tapped right from battery. But they have one tapped to a fuse so satalight will power up on key start.

So after a visit to 4 stores and autoparts to find the fuse for the stupid van and found out the company credit card wouldnt work .. It gets turned off while your laid off and they didnt turn it back on so i had to pay out of pocket pissed me off worse...

SO while i was calling to find out for sure if that was the reason it didnt work i had installed the fuse and the sat was powered up so i finsh up my phone call to credit company and all of a sudden the smoke starts rolling out from the dash ...

While preforming a fine valut from the van while look for the fire extengisher and grabbing a pair of Neddle nose pliers to pull the fuse to the computer and the jumper wire..

Well got that taken care of had to call in to say needed a loner van .. 45-50 mins back to shop swap out a van then 45-50 mins back to where i was so 2 hours and 34 mins later i returned basically back to where i was ..

Did a few other calls no to bad had to take a late lunch hard when you a diabetic so after lunch i have 6 calls to go i let dispatcher know i need help they drop it down to 3 so i get a major complaint and one easy... I let them kknow i had 2 ta go and the easy part order would take till quit time and they needed to either take the last one or tell me to run it ..

So they had me run it and it turned to a nightmare got it done.
    On the way out the door i sliped and fell on the ice came down hard on elbow and wrist got a nice popping sound from the wrist great way to end the day had to call and report it decided not to go to clinic but on a sat night ill never get home ..

Hopeing i just dislocated it not cracked worse thing is that its my shooting hand...

Well just had to rant its been one of the days

Sheesh. Hope tomorrow is better. If you have med insurance, go get that wrist checked out. Good luck - wanna come work down here?
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

Administrator

So Bud

Don't you feel much better knowing that you got all your bad luck out of the way for a few months??
    Things will be "Smooth Sailing" from now on...once you get that busted wrist healed up.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

At Least im sure its not broken bruised and had poped it out yes but not broke.

" sounds like someone had a case of the mondays" sorry man no hard feelings but no-one threw it out there so I had to...great movie, anyway...sorry to hear about your bad day, hope everything got better for ya...
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast, Fast is Deadly!

Assistant Administrator
    Damn Bud that is not fun at all.

One o'them daze when Murphy is on your back and will not let up. I think most of us have had them - and they suck!

What a chronicle of bad stuff that's for sure. I hope wrist etc is Ok - if after 24 hours things are rough go get it checked - it can be hard to tell sometimes what damage is. if you did happen to get a hairline Scaphoid fracture, that can be a prob in some cases, when distal portion has no separate blood supply.

So - don't take chances - particularly with shootin hand! ya hear!!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Oh!!! Please get that wrist and arm checked - don't want a nagging problem to get worse and hurt your shooting!

Day's do get better!

Ummm, the post date on this is 2005. Unless Bud has the clock really messed up, this was a year ago *grin*

Sorry, just thought I would point that out.

But, how's the day going for you today/night? Hope all is better :)

Wayne

Assistant Administrator
    Dang it - that'll teach me to check dates better - Duh!

Blame Concealed - yep - he started it LOL
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Sorry to hear about your bad day! Definitely get that wrist checked, though. As an EMT, I've seen some folks who "heard a pop" and had a hairline fracture. It's probabpy just a "pop" but needs to be checked out. Especially if it's your shooting hand! Dang, where are your priorities!
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Yep that was a year ago haven't managed to fall on my A$$ lately though co worker fell down stairs the other night ..

But yesterday was one of them days too I was so p.o.ed the boss new betty than to answer the phone i think he was avoiding me

Links