The unforgivable question.

This is a discussion on The unforgivable question. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Today I went down to the Gun store to see if they still had the MAK 91 I was looking at before. Thewre were a ...

Thread: The unforgivable question.

The unforgivable question.

Today I went down to the Gun store to see if they still had the MAK 91 I was looking at before. Thewre were a lot of people so I wandered around till someone was available. When someone asked me if they could help me I just waved my hand at the MAK 91. When she handed me the rifle I asked the unforgivible or at least unconventional question. "do You have any of those 10 round 'Ban'
    magazines?" Both people working looked at me as if I was from Mars. Then the Gentleman said "We have one for an SKS."

Then I asked the Lady who was helping me, "Can you give me an end of Year discount? ( a note of clarification here: when I had first looked at it the Price was $540.00. THe price that was marked today was $445.00). Her answer was "We can let you have it out the door for $400.00. Is that good?" Well needlesly to say I said Yes.

Well the reason I wanted a 10 rd Magazine is of course to hunt with. The stat of washington limits Hunting Rifles to 10 rds. I see no reason to own a rifle in my collection that I can't hunt with regardless how valuable.

So has anyone else asked people in the gun stores questions they least expected? Lets hear them.

I KNOW Pictures, Pictures. I will post some as soon as I get set up for it. I promise.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    When I get a "hey dude" that walks up and sez,"hey,like man,whatcha need",I always say,"yeah,I called and was told that ya'll had speed loaders for a Ruger Super Blackhawk.Can I have three please".

When he goes off to the back room.............I leave the store. ----

Washington state has NO restriction on magazine size for hunting rifles--just for your info.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    A couple of weeks ago I went looking for 10 rounders for my Glock 23. Guy looked at me funny until I told him I travel to California sometimes.
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    So has anyone else asked people in the gun stores questions they least expected? Lets hear them.
    Well, when I sent someone to get me a wedding ring at the local pawnshop, (my ring, I already had hers) it was with instructions that I needed it in Mossberg Accu-Mag (12ga, but overbored...not sure how their actual choke sizes compare to regular 12ga) Modified. I had no idea what ring size it was, but the choke was a good fit, and I figured that shop was bound to have one for comparison.

I still need to get it resized; they had the measurement available, (and apparently didn't even blink at getting a ring size in terms of a shotgun bore) but they were short on rings, and I'm guessing this one is cylinder or larger.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    When I get a "hey dude" that walks up and sez,"hey,like man,whatcha need",I always say,"yeah,I called and was told that ya'll had speed loaders for a Ruger Super Blackhawk.Can I have three please".
    ROFLMAO thanks for that one
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Links