Computer Smart People ~ Question ???

This is a discussion on Computer Smart People ~ Question ??? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wow im not sure what else try a different browser would eb the first... I know the muffs area kind of dull red on the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer Smart People ~ Question ???

Wow im not sure what else try a different browser would eb the first... I know the muffs area kind of dull red on the boy and the bright peltor blue on pops..

Beyond these guess im clueless on this one .. A intermitten problem is the worst to fix no matter what your working on

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

That's A Thought..

Let me come back here on Explorer & check out that same photo.
    God, I hate Internet Explorer though.
    Thanks Bumper.
    There is always the heavy brick accidentally hitting the monitor screen...that always works!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator

OK ~ In The Morning

I am going to post a couple of gun photos (that I take) that I'll make sure look PERFECT to me & you guys can "weigh in" on them. I'll sure appreciate that.

DC Founder
    I was a Netscape guy for a long, long time. Everyone would always razz me when I had a "problem". With IE, my problems would go away so I finally bit the bullet and went to IE like most everyone else. I never missed anything about Netscape after I got used to IE except organizing my bookmarks which is a chore (I have over 8000 organized in over 300 folders). I like the way Netscape handled bookmarks better. I tried Firefox until I started noticing websites that were a little messed up, but weren't in IE. That ended my experiment. Like it or not, most websites are made for IE, not the others.

Not sure how those photos could look "perfect" in Firefox when they're not perfect in a stand alone picture viewer.... :smiliedie
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

ive always had better luck with netscape than ie

Chances are the monitor has hit its half life or less in terms of viewable brightness. Difficulties in seeing photos etc and clarity is an indication to go shopping for a new one.

I'm spoiled - I buy good ones that last for quite some time. If the white isn't bright and shiny and evil, I replace it. I swear by the iiyama beasts, but they're very, very expensive.

Administrator

Thanks Folks

Lots of folks slam AOL (which really does usurp your computer) but I stay with AOL for one really good reason.
    How do ya like that word folks??? "usurp" yep...America On Line will slowly usurp your computer.
    It's part of my wifes home/office compu~package & the job pays for the unlimited internet service....with AOL ~ It's a perk.
    I just had to de~upgrade from their upgraded 9.0 "Optimized" which was a total P.I.T.A$$ chalk full of so much wonderful junk that I have absolutely no use for.

I consider it more of a virus than a browser, it is constantly changing settings on your computer and down loading files on to your computer. On of the things I hated the most about AOL was the frequent downloads on shutdown. When I shut down I hated to see the dreaded stand by while we update your computer (with more AOL viruses) with new files. I had to helplessly stand by while AOL took over my computer. It was especially annoying if I was in a hurry to shut off the computer.
    By the way I can even see very faint tire tracks in the sand.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Lots of folks slam AOL (which really does usurp your computer) but I stay with AOL for one really good reason.
    How do ya like that word folks??? "usurp" yep...America On Line will slowly usurp your computer.
    It's part of my wifes home/office compu~package & the job pays for the unlimited internet service....with AOL ~ It's a perk.
    I just had to de~upgrade from their upgraded 9.0 "Optimized" which was a total P.I.T.A$$ chalk full of so much wonderful junk that I have absolutely no use for.
    Just start up your connection, minimize it and use a regular browser for surfing. I was a "charter" member of AOL when it ran on DOS machines with a GEM interface. At that time, it was REALLY an innovative product. Now they're.... well, they are AOL
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I think it should change from aol to aoh ... America on hold ... i dread it everytime i use computer at mom and pops ...Dad gets it for 3$ a month from GM so i guess i cant blame him but talk about sllllloooooowwwww :thumbdown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links