CT: Student Suspended After Questioning Governor on Anti-Gun Laws

This is a discussion on CT: Student Suspended After Questioning Governor on Anti-Gun Laws within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Student Suspended After Questioning Governor on Anti-Gun Laws (Video) | The Gateway Pundit...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: CT: Student Suspended After Questioning Governor on Anti-Gun Laws

gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Pesky First Amendment .. How dare this serf question the Revolution?
    Bama61, BugDude, Calvito and 1 others like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

Distinguished Member
    Good lord it's getting rediculous.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Aw Grasshopper, speech is only free for those who agree with the pontifications of the liberal elite! Failure to follow the line will get you sent to a re-indoctrination camp! So sez chairman O, so shall it be!
    molleur, StormRhydr, niks and 3 others like this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    No, he got suspended for being a moron and not backing away from the governor when asked. I completely disagree with the governor's views but you don't accost the governor in the parking lot and then act in any way aggressive with him. This guy made his own bed, he was looking for a confrontation and found one.
    molleur, Ianthin and Secret Spuk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    No, he got suspended for being a moron and not backing away from the governor when asked. I completely disagree with the governor's views but you don't accost the governor in the parking lot and then act in any way aggressive with him. This guy made his own bed, he was looking for a confrontation and found one.
    Your right, the overlords security should have stuffed and cuffed the kid, then sent him to Gitmo....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

He was merely talking with a Commie pinko piece of dog feces governor. I could say more..
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    He was merely talking with a Commie pinko piece of dog feces governor. I could say more..
    Don't say more, it will get you into the corner with Sister holding the whip!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Your right, the overlords security should have stuffed and cuffed the kid, then sent him to Gitmo....
    Yeah, not at all what I said. What I said he was looking for a confrontation and got one.

VIP Member
    I wish I could say I was surprised. I can't.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Yeah, not at all what I said. What I said he was looking for a confrontation and got one.
    No, you said he should have backed away from the governor (presumably while bowing in obeisance) while he was exercising his first amendment right to speak and redress grievances. At no time on the video did the kid do anything that was inappropriate.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    No, you said he should have backed away from the governor (presumably while bowing in obeisance) while he was exercising his first amendment right to speak and redress grievances. At no time on the video did the kid do anything that was inappropriate.
    No, you should back away when a security person says back away. They are there to protect people and they don't like people walking up on the people they are protecting and not stepping back when asked to do so. It is a good way to find yourself face first on the pavement when a gun tucked behind your ear.

The kid has ever right to freedom of speech, he had every right to try to speak to the governor. What he doesn't have the right is to violate the security perimeter and ignore requests to step back.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    You forgot to add that the kid should have done the obligatory "Tug 'O The Forelock", to the Lord Governor, as well.
    gatorbait51 and Patti like this.

VIP Member
    No, you should back away when a security person says back away. They are there to protect people and they don't like people walking up on the people they are protecting and not stepping back when asked to do so. It is a good way to find yourself face first on the pavement when a gun tucked behind your ear.

The kid has ever right to freedom of speech, he had every right to try to speak to the governor. What he doesn't have the right is to violate the security perimeter and ignore requests to step back.
    While at the same time the Gov is trying to hand him a card... Yeah, right.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    I tend to agree with you OWS. I think this goes beyond free speech and this guy did cross the line.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links