have you guys seen this?

have you guys seen this?

This is a discussion on have you guys seen this? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From Dem Mayor Cancels Memorial for Killed Police Officer, Attends Funeral of the Cop?s Killer Democrat Mayor Dana Outlaw of New Bern, North Carolina, has ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: have you guys seen this?

Exclamation have you guys seen this?

From Dem Mayor Cancels Memorial for Killed Police Officer, Attends Funeral of the Cop?s Killer

Democrat Mayor Dana Outlaw of New Bern, North Carolina, has made his priorities very clear.

In a shocking move that is sure to disgust those who value law and order and the sacrifices made by police officers across the country, Mayor Outlaw has opted to cancel the memorial held for slain police officer Alexander Thalmann and, instead, attend the funeral of the convicted felon who murdered the police officer.
    Can you say RECALL TIME!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

VIP Member
    This is sickening. My heart goes out to that young police officer and his family.

We really live in an upside down country right now. How much more shameful could this guy be?
    Aceoky, Betty and gatorbait51 like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Obviously he wanted to live up to his last name. Hopefully the people of New Bern will make him an unemployed Outlaw.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    I know he was voted into office but did the people of this town truely not know what he was like? Someone that would do something like this has not been quietly hiding in the corner where no one would know what he was thinking.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

And the grand flush down America's toilet continues.
    gatorbait51 and Jeanlouise like this.

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are cunning and you sleep with your mouth open.

VIP Member
    This is why voters originally had to be landowners to have a vote. I am not justifying denying women or blacks the right to vote in the original Constitution, but I am saying that we really started going down hill when we allowed just anybody with a pulse to vote.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I sense his electorate is where the minorities are the majority. Pandering, clear and simple.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    speechless!

No officer from that department should EVER I mean EVER EVER EVER EVER....do any protective detail for this slime! His home phone number should be flagged for 911 stating....do not assist in any way shape or form.

But this is why Police officers have way more cooth than this piece of Trash. Regardless of how you treat them spit on them, or let you defecate on their graves. Most likely the young officers would still probably take a bullet for this clown.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    This is why voters originally had to be landowners to have a vote. I am not justifying denying women or blacks the right to vote in the original Constitution, but I am saying that we really started going down hill when we allowed just anybody with a pulse to vote.
    I guess you know that there are plenty of voters without a pulse that still manage to vote!!! LOL
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Obviously he wanted to live up to his last name. Hopefully the people of New Bern will make him an unemployed Outlaw.
    This guy is an insult to real outlaws everywhere.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    I guess you know that there are plenty of voters without a pulse that still manage to vote!!! LOL
    Too right - which is another problem.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Give that scum Outlaw a 6 quart Barium enema with cinnamon and Ben Gay.
    Betty and Ghost1958 like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Outlaw for President in 2016! We can't do worse!
    RickyD likes this.

VIP Member
    First off , Thank You Officer Thalmann age 22 for protecting and serving i do honor your job and may you rest in peace
    and for Officer Wester may you have a speedy recovery and you be honored for the work you do .

For the lowlife dead scumbag good riddens and for the mayor may you both rot in hell . And for anyone that would ever think this behavor is right and honorable .
    Sheldon J likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    And the story continues.

Outlaw defends handling of shooting aftermath - Local - Sun Journal

And I agree with the comments that he should tender his resignation.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links