Louisville Kentucky?

Louisville Kentucky?

This is a discussion on Louisville Kentucky? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have to go to Louisville KY soon for 2 days for work. I know nothing about Louisville but have heard some things and I ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hoplyte

Thread: Louisville Kentucky?

Louisville Kentucky?

I have to go to Louisville KY soon for 2 days for work. I know nothing about Louisville but have heard some things and I am wondering if anyone here can confirm or deny them.

I have heard that Louisville is kind of dangerous in the downtown area. Seen some news reports of attacks on people that seem to have a racial targeting aspect to them. Anyone in the Louisville area can give me the straight scoop on crime and places to avoid?

Also, is there anything to do there? I'm thinking of going to the Cabellas outlet there. Other than that, I know nothing of what to do there.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

You don't want to be in South Louisville or West Louisville. There's a youth gang called NYO and they target everybody. While you're here enjoy a Hot Brown(delicious) and some derby pie. The bourbon is good if you like that type of thing. You will enjoy Cabela's. Give me a holler.
    ShooterGranny and Aceoky like this.

Distinguished Member
    I've been to Louisville a few times and never had any problems downtown. But we always leave fairly early. 2100 or so. I can't remember the name of the museum but there's a great sports museum there. Also about an hour south is the corvette museum.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Sponsored Links