But, he only 15! He ain't had a life to get turned around yet. He's a good boy.

This is a discussion on But, he only 15! He ain't had a life to get turned around yet. He's a good boy. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; And he's charged with murder, because his accomplice got shot dead. If he is tried as an adult, his name will be released. Story: Kankakee ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: But, he only 15! He ain't had a life to get turned around yet. He's a good boy.

And he's charged with murder, because his accomplice got shot dead. If he is tried as an adult, his name will be released.

Story: Kankakee juvenile being held for murder, home invasion - Local - Daily-Journal.com Mobile
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Remind Bear tomorrow and Bear will try to shed a tear for this troubled lad... or perhaps not... Bear said so...

VIP Member
    If there were less "good boys" there would be a lot more innocent people still alive.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Excitable boy, they all said
    Well, he's just an excitable boy
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

— Captain Bellamy

Unbelievable. 15 years old, and involved with carjacking, kidnapping, and home invasion, and ultimately complicit in the death of his accomplice. I'm sure he sang in the choir, and was just so full of life. They always are.

Sometimes we don't know how our kids will turn out, and in spite of good raising they can still make bad choices and go down a road from which there is no return. Still, one has to wonder about the parenting here, and if either of his parents were involved with him in any way.

Really sad.
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    When my son was a young boy,he began to head down a path that I was sure to head him off of.I told my son that there are certain directions in life that are difficult to find ways out of. I said son" Youre my son and I love you but I dont have to like you" . He's been a model son ever since.

Distinguished Member
    It always seems these kids can't understand "why me". If you think your old enough to commit these crimes you should be old enough to understand the consequences. And as has been stated above, they're good kids. Come on open your eyes to what they are doing and do some actual parenting and maybe, just maybe some of these good kids might actually turn out to be good kids.
    TruckerJoe likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

VIP Member
    Most of these kids don't have parents like we think of "parents". What they have are useless, drug addicted zombies that coincidently live in the same house/apartment that they do. They are abused, used and neglected by the birth giver until they are old enough to fend for themselves. Their "parents" are the gangs and drug dealers who in a twisted way, give them the family structure that every child wants.

They are the lost, the wasted, the unwanted and our social system does very little to stop it. We have to start coming down hard, sledge hammer hard, on these women who allow their children to be lost because of their behavior. The "father's"...when they can even be identified, need to go to prison.

Drug use is destroying our country. Heroin, Meth and hundreds of others will be our downfall, never mind China or Russia.
    msgt/ret, tdave, cn262 and 3 others like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

When he gets to prison I'm sure some one will take him under his wing and blanket.

Throw the punk in the slammer and throw away the key.
    Bama61 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Ultimately, the alleged carjacking victim shot and killed Reed.
    This is a tables turning story that I would certainly like to read. Somehow he must have distracted the kidnappers and gotten to his ready-to-go firearm when they got to his house.

Perhaps he'll keep it on him and ready-to-go from now on.

The kid is just lucky to be alive to face justice, because if he shot them both no one would bat an eyelash.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

He's not an adult and he didn't murder anybody. The judicial system is odd.

VIP Member
    Play big boy games, pay big boy prices. I'm sure he'll come out of prison in 2 years rehabilitated.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    He's not an adult, but someone was killed while he and they were committing a felony. That is casebook felony murder charges. I think it's reasonable. I also feel that if they are "responsible" enough to perpetrate the crime, they should be tried as an adult. They make "adult" bad decisions, the punishment should fit the crime.

Just my not so humble position on it.
    msgt/ret and niks like this.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    Felony murder has been around a long time. As for not being an adult, if you are old enough to understand the consequence of your actions you should be tried as an adult.
    Kasey88 and msgt/ret like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links