Stamp Act vs Schutzstaffel (SS) vs IRS Scandel

This is a discussion on Stamp Act vs Schutzstaffel (SS) vs IRS Scandel within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm just trying to fathom where our country is headed and on what path! The the ruling elites aka Washington parasites (all politicos!) think they ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Jaeger
  • 3 Post By manolito

Thread: Stamp Act vs Schutzstaffel (SS) vs IRS Scandel

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

I'm just trying to fathom where our country is headed and on what path! The the ruling elites aka Washington parasites (all politicos!) think they can use government agencies to control the mass while suck the life blood out of our Nation!

BREAKING: Emails Show Lois Lerner Fed True the Vote Tax Information to Democrat Elijah Cummings - Katie Pavlich

JMHO that there is no difference between the three in the Title! But with today's uneducated masses, thank you teacher union, when will the nation renew its vows of life, liberty, and justice? Random thought on the state of the union!

Here in Nevada we're have the Justice via BLM over cattle grazing rights! Lucky it just Tasering protestors so far!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    It certainly sheds new light on Cumming's outbursts and fervent claims that there is nothing to investigate. It's sort of the ultimate fox guarding the hen house for him to sit on the IRS oversight committee and be colluding with the IRS to target his "enemies". I must say that I'm feeling pretty sheepish these days, because I'm usually pretty prescient and I did not see that one coming at all. While the crimes that were committed are outrageous, that none of the perpetrators are being investigated or prosecuted (that Holder says they are is a L-I-E, as none of the victims have STILL been interviewed by anyone) is outrageous, but that the trail leads to a member of the Senate Oversight Committee on the IRS is beyond outrageous and beyond the pale. T

There are so many conflicts of interest in Washington and hidden agendas that it boggles the mind. We only see a tiny fraction of the iceberg. None of this corruption would even be possible if we still had a Tenth Amendment and the Federal Government was still constrained by our Constitution. This kind of top to bottom corruption is only possible when government has grown to gargantuan and uncontrollable size and is so powerful they don't believe the laws apply to themselves. Really, we are just going to see more, and more, and more, and more of this. It will never end. It will just keep getting worse, and worse, and worse till even misanthropes who love government and love power can't deny how totally corrupt it is. By that time there will be no reforming it. We will have to start over because corruption has become imbedded in its DNA.
    niks, manolito and Tzadik like this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Very well said Jaeger.

IBTL
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Distinguished Member
    I guess I'm getting old and cynical, but none of this surprises me. I think I almost just expect it to happen.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Distinguished Member
    I was raised believing the three different arms of the government were actually going to insure one did not do wrong. I know rather simplistic but I believed. Then when the DOJ started doing what the administration wanted I got a little worried and please understand I am not talking about this president only. Then I watched the statistics 3% of Americans are millionaires and over 50% of congress is millionaires. Harry Reid has not held a job other than government and that pays under 300K a year yet he amassed a fortune how?

Then the final straw the supreme court passed Obama care showing me the last bastion was corrupt. I now believe the only hope is the people taking an incumbent and voting them out of office both parties.

I am more scared of my government than I am any gang on the streets today.
    Jaeger, onacoma and RemMod597 like this.

Links